[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

I'm pathetic? You're the one coming onto this forum and starting trouble with me.

It all started with you whining like a little girl on xboxlive. SC5 seems a little too tough for you. Not sure SC2 is going to help out much though. So yeah, go to a tourney and get your back blown out. If you win I'd shut up, but we both know that's not gonna happen.

Alex J!!! Man, I sure do miss a good shit talker? Didn't even know there was going to be a tourney till last min. As long as they announce a tourney a head of time I'm sure I can head out there and own that ass sucka!! Till then i'm on the PSN trollin' lol

Alex J!!! Man, I sure do miss a good shit talker? Didn't even know there was going to be a tourney till last min. As long as they announce a tourney a head of time I'm sure I can head out there and own that ass sucka!! Till then i'm on the PSN trollin' lol

Lets be sure to get our rematch. I like that part when you jumped off a chair for next level hype. Not so much when you jumped off a building drunk and hurt your arm. I kind of stole that chair thing from you, hope you forgive me.

Lets be sure to get our rematch. I like that part when you jumped off a chair for next level hype. Not so much when you jumped off a building drunk and hurt your arm. I kind of stole that chair thing from you, hope you forgive me.
lol forsure we'll get a rematch in, just keep doing what ur doing, your one of a kind!

Back