[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Signia vs Rocktopus is still going to happen.

On an unrelated note based on the recent stream off of final round, party wolf looks like a younger version of noface.

Last edited:
hey just wondering,

do you all meet on the 2nd week of the month or is there a specific time frame for the super arcade? whenever works?

Anyone interested in going to NCR, early bird registration ends this weekend. So registration fees will go up. Hope to see all of you here. Lemme know if you need help with anything.

:edit: Make sure Noface goes to NCR. I wanna destroy him.

Last edited:
Hey, so Signia said this would be the week hes back. Any news for lounge live or something so we can have some streamed matches, and possibly a hyped MM between me and Signia?

I want to go tonight but it would be right after work and I don't think I have time to drive to Pomona and back, is it possible to use someone's controller for a bit?

New site means new thread, thus the new SoCal thread is born. SoCal needs to make a return after being dead for a couple years, pretty much everyone quit playing SC3. It's time to show them why SoCal is one of the best area's to be in for competitive play!

Post up for meet ups, I'm in Rowland Heights but am willing to travel a bit for some competition as long as my car permits it.
Are they any SC players in Anaheim or is THIS the thread for people from Anaheim, CA?

Are they any SC players in Anaheim or is THIS the thread for people from Anaheim, CA?
Yup this is for the Anaheim area also. We have players in the Irvine area and also we meet up in Walnut which is about a 30 minute drive from Disney in traffic. So you are in the right place.

Back