[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Are there any events happening next Saturday (Apr 26)? We're planning to visit and check the place out and play some games. Is that ok?

Next Saturday 04-26-14, we're hosting our big tournament, "Tournament of Champions" with $350 Bonus Pot and awesome raffle prizes. All the details are in this link:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discuss...a-350-bonus-pot-and-crazy-raffle-prize#latest

Most of the set ups will be used for the tournament, but we will have some set ups for casuals. You guys are more than welcome to come! Spectator fee is $10 but we're willing to lower it to $5 for the Soul Calibur community : )

But if you guys want to get a tour of the venue and get some games, I think it'll be better if you guys come this Saturday 04-19-14.

Last edited:
Hey guys, we have high quality stream station room with commentating and head-to-head set up for Soul Calibur 2 and Soul Calibur 5 tournament this Saturday 05-10-14 at 3:00 pm:

Twitch.TV/UGClive

Fik6l5C.jpg

I hope you guys can make it : )

Hey guys, we have high quality stream station room with commentating and head-to-head set up for Soul Calibur 2 and Soul Calibur 5 tournament this Saturday 05-10-14 at 3:00 pm:

Twitch.TV/UGClive

I hope you guys can make it : )

Wow that looks sweet.

Wow that looks sweet.

That's does look super sweet

Thanks guys! SC2 and SC5 tournament is today at 3:00 pm. I hope you guys can make it! We will be streaming it at Twitch.TV/UGClive

Also, I have a question: is head-to-head set up a big deal for Soul Calibur? In SSF4AE2012, mashing is a big part of the game so head-to-head set up prevents your opponent from listening to your joystick and buttons.

Thank you everybody for coming to UGC and hosting Soul Calibur 5 tournament here! Sorry we couldn't provide streaming for PS3, but we'll definitely have it working next time you guys are here. Please click the link below for SC5 tournament results:

Challonge.com/UGCSC5051014

Thank you BlueboyB for hosting this tournament. If you or anybody here would like to schedule another tournament, please let us know. Currently, we host SSF4AE2012, UMVC3, and SSBB/SSBM every Saturday.

Yup this is for the Anaheim area also. We have players in the Irvine area and also we meet up in Walnut which is about a 30 minute drive from Disney in traffic. So you are in the right place.
Can someone PM me the addresses of the place in Irvine AND the place in Walnut, CA?

WE NEED OFFLINE PRACTICE SESSIONS! Once Super reopens, we should go and meet up especially SC2 players since online is just shit.

Hey Guys, my name is Tim I've been in the community since 2008. I'm the Leixia SA Mod here, you can also find me on YouTube under 'ShinjiUrahara' SC4 or 5. Anyways I'm visiting SoCal, Los Angeles to be exact, and I was looking for a place to stay to dodge hotels costs n such. I will be there for about a week n some change. If anyone can house us (me and my girlfriend) I would greatly appreciate it! You will be beautifully paid if u could house us during our entire stay there. Please send me a PM if you can ASAP shes coming in 2 days and I on the 26th and we still havent found a place yet :(

Back