[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

On what days of the week does the Super Arcade in Walnut hold casuals? I know it was mentioned before but I just wanted to make sure.

EXITWOUNDS tourney was the shit!!! Im never going to miss another EXITWOUNDS!
I'll make a comeback at EXITWOUNDS 9!

Hey guys, it seems there's some discontent about SCV not being included at SoCal Regionals this year. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that Cali Crush is looking to add games to it's lineup this year and has a pool up on the website right now to vote in this year's games.

Check out the website for videos of last year's tourney and see if that's something you guys would in interested in.

Cali Crush was a pretty successful DOA major last year, it'd be fun to include SCV in the lineup this year. Vote at www.calicrushtournament.com/info

Hey guys, it seems there's some discontent about SCV not being included at SoCal Regionals this year. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that Cali Crush is looking to add games to it's lineup this year and has a pool up on the website right now to vote in this year's games.

Check out the website for videos of last year's tourney and see if that's something you guys would in interested in.

Cali Crush was a pretty successful DOA major last year, it'd be fun to include SCV in the lineup this year. Vote at www.calicrushtournament.com/info
Sounds good

same. But Tekken 7 is coming out and that'll be the closest thing we have to it. Who knows. maybe if we are all good boys and girls then Namco may announce a new Soul Calibur at E3 or sometime soon after Tekken 7 is released.

Back