[St. Louis, MO] Players!

Well shit, Im out. I gotta work tomorrow then after that I have some shit to do to my piece of shit work car. Its probably gonna take me most of the night. Sorry guys, next time for sure though. Keep me posted and let me know when the next one is.

I actually prolly won't be able to make it till after midnight, I'll give you a call as to see whats going down when I get free.

We should really try to hook up more often, once every month is nearly pointless.

PEACE

I'm good with every couple of weeks. Every other Saturday or whatever.

Thurge, no chance that you could make it late, say after 11?

When is next good time for everyone? I agree with Slips that we should try to play more often than once a month.

Sorry I didn't make it last time, I forgot about the UFC fight that was on that night and couldn't make it.

I'm free nearly every saturday, or whenever really. Just let me know.

PEACE

So I took a break from SC for a bit. Im getting back in the swing of things now though. I'm even learning a new character that I'd like to try offline for a change. Right now the weekend of the 15th is no good for me but pretty much any Saturday night other than that works. What do you guys think, should we try this again?

I am down whenever, just let me know.

PEACE
Also on another note, I don't know if you guys keep up with tourney situations but a major tourney is gonna be held here in Nov. sc4 isn't one of the main games with a big pot bonus, but it will be there and I heard some out of town comp is coming. We really should practice especially if you guys are interested in going.

PEACE

I think I mentioned on SRK to someone about the possibility of holding a SC4 tournament at Aerial Rave in November. If there's some big interest in running it, I'm willing to, if someone more respected in the community wants to run it instead, that's cool too, but I can say that I have at least two other people willing to travel with me to this if there's SC4 at the tournament.

Back