[St. Louis, MO] Players!

When is good for everyone? My schedule is set - weekends and after 5 on weekdays. Let's get something started out here.

i actually wish i lived closer and could get in to some meets with you guys.

or even better, if some of you lived closeby to here and could attend some of mine.

Alright guys, if you want to get regular Soul Calibur nights going you need to start checking in here more often. We aren't ever going to get anything off the ground if the only means to communicate is not used.

Where do you live missing person? Also, td and slips: I plan on attending this tourny in Nov. Could sure use some offline practice sometime soon. You guys should go too

Where do you live missing person? Also, td and slips: I plan on attending this tourny in Nov. Could sure use some offline practice sometime soon. You guys should go too

Would love to, but you guys never make yourselves available.

Yeah sorry but I quit SC for blazblue for awhile. I've since decided to just stick to SoCal now. But yeah for the last month in a half I've been playing nothing but BB. You plan on going to that even td?

If it were in the next few weeks, no. I just don't play enough, and when I do I can only find competition online where the lag, even if it's just a few frames worth, really throws me off.

If we start playing regularly then yes. And by regularly I mean 1 every few weeks at minimum.

lol yo feel me in on some more info about the stl fighting game thing. i dnt play marvel though. dnt care too much for it.

STL Bar WarZ is the name of the Stream team and group of people that runs tournament. every month we have a tournament for SSF4AE, MvC3, T6, MK9, and if there is people who want to have a SC4 tournament we have them too.
we record matches and we upload them to are You tube channel (you need to make the request tho)
the Venue is Danno's American Pub it's a bar lol. we have causals EVERY WED NIGHT from 7pm-2am. if you have a CRT TV or a LCD TV (((((with no lag))))) feel free to bring it

Back