[St. Louis, MO] Players!

Pac

[10] Knight
If anyone wants to host or knows of any scv gatherings, I would definitely like to make it out. I don't really have anyone to play with in my area so hopefully I can meet some of You guys and we can make some things happen..
It should be ok if we use my school (st.charles community college) I also posted my facebook earlier in the thread if anyone is REALLY trynna get in touch and make this stuff happen

the_prodigy

[10] Knight
I'm in st charles but yeah I plan on playing
Cool...that's where I am as well..I was just tryin to see if I can find people who really wanna learn this game..I'm definitely gonna have play SCVI when it drops..and I actually wanna compete if I'm able.

the_prodigy

[10] Knight
Okay I see...I live in st.charles but currently I am not mobile...do you or anyone else play any of the past SC games? Just curious. STL seems pretty dead atleast until SCVI drops.

Pac

[10] Knight
Okay I see...I live in st.charles but currently I am not mobile...do you or anyone else play any of the past SC games? Just curious. STL seems pretty dead atleast until SCVI drops.
I play SCII compeitively on a regular
Im also proficient in V

Pac

[10] Knight
Me and my bro live together soo thats who I play with. We're both quite competitive tho.
I know STL doesnt have much of a scene. Im the one who started this thread 4 years ago lol
Belleville is like 25 mins from downtown.

Pac

[10] Knight
Anybody still here, I'm looking forward to SC6 and would love to get some people in the area to play.
Im definitely here. Theres a place called "Moonbase" downtown in Soulard where theyre gonna have the game every thursday. Im also always willing to attempt meet ups.

the_prodigy

[10] Knight
Im definitely here. Theres a place called "Moonbase" downtown in Soulard where theyre gonna have the game every thursday. Im also always willing to attempt meet ups.
Yep Moonbase will be habingdon a tournament for SCVI tournament 10/20 at 7pm. I definitely plan on attending. I hope to see alot of STL players come out!

Reactions: Pac

Shazam62

[08] Mercenary
Yep Moonbase will be habingdon a tournament for SCVI tournament 10/20 at 7pm. I definitely plan on attending. I hope to see alot of STL players come out!
Nice! I'll definitely try to make that Saturday tournament and every Thursday, I can't wait to meet up and play.

Lord Muggs

[08] Mercenary
Interesting. I'll have to look up Moonbase. Played a lot of SC1, 2, & 3. SC6 feels promising, so I'm gonna grab a PS4 and a copy.