[St. Louis, MO] Players!

http://www.facebook.com/events/303505349710562/

Next FatalKO is coming up soon! Hit up those training modes, kids. We'll see if anybody can take away the title of SCV champion from Jaret and his (bullshit) Patroklos.

EDIT: Also, every Friday we have Friday Night Fights at the FatalKO venue. We always have a SC5 setup going on, so if you want casuals, come on out!

previous Fatal KO winners being targeted...hmm...lol Jaret and his (B.S) Patroklos won't be winning this time around. I'm gonna be the first to put him in losers and Rodney will follow right in his footsteps. :sc5ast1:NEED MORE SOULS

Well, THAT was a failure. Drive through a bullshit thunderstorm on St Patty's day just so I could watch people play UMvC3 for an hour and a half before everybody decides, "Damn, guess there's not gonna actualy be a SCV tourney!"

Awesome. Just awesome. WTF happened?

Well, THAT was a failure. Drive through a bullshit thunderstorm on St Patty's day just so I could watch people play UMvC3 for an hour and a half before everybody decides, "Damn, guess there's not gonna actualy be a SCV tourney!"

Awesome. Just awesome. WTF happened?
Ur tellin me I waited there since 12 expecting to play some soul calibur until I was told SCV is cancelled

I'm working in the St Louis area until friday and was seeing if anyone wanted to get some games in while I'm here. Decent Cervy player here

Well, since there are a scarce amount of good players out here to play in tournaments, I figured I'd try to find some on here. Does anybody leave anywhere close to St. Louis to where they'd show up to tournaments?
yea me and a friend have been working on building the community for SC5 and have people that want to start playing we just need more people to make it happen

for sure im just getting the community the once we have a good amount of people i will start having tornaments

Back