[St. Louis, MO] Players!

A.R.K. V is about a month away and we'd love to see all you guys there! We're expecting about 200 people from ~10 different states (including confirmed attendance from Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kansas, Louisiana, California, and Oklahoma) and are throwing in at least $1400 in bonus pots to support some of our games. It will be on August 25th/26th in Jacksonville, AR with games such as Soul Calibur V, Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat 9, and SkullGirls. For more information, visit the official thread here (http://8wayrun.com/threads/aug-25-2...-the-best-of-the-south-jacksonville-ar.14132/) or holler at me. For anyone who wants to come, I heavily encourage you to preregister online at www.arktourney.com/registration before August 18th to save money on venue fee.

We can certainly..I linked the Play n Trade FB page above...its in OFALLON MO, we could pick a date and get together their sometime we could get a tourny goin..OR we could hold matches some where else..say someones house, or some public venue

If anyone wants to host or knows of any scv gatherings, I would definitely like to make it out. I don't really have anyone to play with in my area so hopefully I can meet some of You guys and we can make some things happen..

You all should meet the Crimson King. He is King Of Vampires in the SC5 world. "I am The Crimson King and I have come to crush all mortals."
Signed, ~~Crimson King~~

2013-06-23-19-00-18.png

Back