[St. Louis, MO] Players!

If anyone wants to host or knows of any scv gatherings, I would definitely like to make it out. I don't really have anyone to play with in my area so hopefully I can meet some of You guys and we can make some things happen..
It should be ok if we use my school (st.charles community college) I also posted my facebook earlier in the thread if anyone is REALLY trynna get in touch and make this stuff happen

I'm in st charles but yeah I plan on playing
Cool...that's where I am as well..I was just tryin to see if I can find people who really wanna learn this game..I'm definitely gonna have play SCVI when it drops..and I actually wanna compete if I'm able.

Okay I see...I live in st.charles but currently I am not mobile...do you or anyone else play any of the past SC games? Just curious. STL seems pretty dead atleast until SCVI drops.

Okay I see...I live in st.charles but currently I am not mobile...do you or anyone else play any of the past SC games? Just curious. STL seems pretty dead atleast until SCVI drops.
I play SCII compeitively on a regular
Im also proficient in V

Me and my bro live together soo thats who I play with. We're both quite competitive tho.
I know STL doesnt have much of a scene. Im the one who started this thread 4 years ago lol
Belleville is like 25 mins from downtown.

Anybody still here, I'm looking forward to SC6 and would love to get some people in the area to play.
Im definitely here. Theres a place called "Moonbase" downtown in Soulard where theyre gonna have the game every thursday. Im also always willing to attempt meet ups.

Im definitely here. Theres a place called "Moonbase" downtown in Soulard where theyre gonna have the game every thursday. Im also always willing to attempt meet ups.
Yep Moonbase will be habingdon a tournament for SCVI tournament 10/20 at 7pm. I definitely plan on attending. I hope to see alot of STL players come out!

Reactions: Pac
Yep Moonbase will be habingdon a tournament for SCVI tournament 10/20 at 7pm. I definitely plan on attending. I hope to see alot of STL players come out!

Nice! I'll definitely try to make that Saturday tournament and every Thursday, I can't wait to meet up and play.

Interesting. I'll have to look up Moonbase. Played a lot of SC1, 2, & 3. SC6 feels promising, so I'm gonna grab a PS4 and a copy.

Back