[St. Louis, MO] Players!

Yoshimitsu

[09] Warrior
Well, since there are a scarce amount of good players out here to play in tournaments, I figured I'd try to find some on here. Does anybody leave anywhere close to St. Louis to where they'd show up to tournaments?

St. Louis, MO Players!

Awesome. If I can find enough people, including some of my friends, I'll host some tournaments.

So... any regular games happen anywhere? I'm trying improve my Kilik, but online is a lag fest for me, and offline I don't have anyone to play against regularly.

td2985, where are you on the IL side? I currently have NO ONE to play offline with. Im stuck to fighting exclusively online. I'd like to test my Yun out offline some time...

td2985, where are you on the IL side? I currently have NO ONE to play offline with. Im stuck to fighting exclusively online. I'd like to test my Yun out offline some time...

I used to be on the IL side of the river... Wood River, IL to be exact. Right in the middle of Alton and Edwardsville. I'm sure you've heard of one or the other.

I just moved to Lake Saint Louis, which is about 30 minutes west of St. Louis, 2 months ago.

I'll be heading back to Edwardsville in the not too distant future (within the next 2 weeks). Going back to SIUE, where I graduated from in December, to meet for a school-turned-hobby project that my team wants to keep alive. Maybe we can figure something out for an offline match?

So who's serious about getting together to play? I can only learn so much by watching videos and going into training.

Back