STABBED in O-TOWN! June Monthly

ZDamned

The cake is a Lie!!!
DATE AND LOCATION:

Saturday, June 27
11819 Estates Club Dr. APT# 1726
Orlando, FL 32825

TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE: (More games to come)
7:00 PM - Soulcalibur IV

SOULCALIBUR 4 RULES:
-Tournament will be run on the PlayStation3 Console
-Double Elimination Tournament (DONT LEAVE EARLY)
-Sets consist of 2/3 Matches in preliminary sets
-Sets consist of 3/5 Matches in bracket-finals sets
-Sets consist of 4/7 Matches in grand-finals sets
-Winner Character Lock (cannot switch characters)
-Random Stage Selection for first match of set
-Loser's Choice for new RANDOM stage by request
-Button Sequence Macroing is banned (Binding still legal)
-Pausing may result in forfeiture of that specific round
-Soft Reset will result in forfeiture of that specific match
-Matches consist of 3/5 Rounds in all sets
-Rounds consist of 60 second time limit in all sets
-All stages are currently legal for tournament play
-All matches played at 100% health and soul gauge
-BANNED CHARACTERS: Algol/Guests (Shura, Angol-Fear, Etc..)

HOUSE RULES:
You MUST shower before the tournament
No smoking is permitted inside
Respect the house, and clean up after yourself
Do NOT walk in front of TVs durings matches
Please don't mistreat the supplied equipment

EQUIPMENT: (Hopefully, the future will allow for more house stations.)
1x 46" Sony XBR4 HD LCDTV.
1x PS3 Console
1x Soul Calibur 4
2x Dual Shock 3 PS3 Pads
1x SixAxis PS3 Pad
2x Hori FS3 Arcade Sticks
(If you can bring a TV and PS3, it will be greatly appreciated!)

GAME AND HOUSE FEES: (Still up for discussion)
$10 Soulcalibur IV Singles
$5 House Fee

If your going to be late, don't be afraid to call me (ZDamned)! We will hold the start times if need be.
Cell: (551) 804-6614
If anyone has any questions or concerns, give me a call please, I want to sort anythign out ASAP.

Personally I don't think anyone will, but I stand firm against Algol for now.

i'll be there for sure. i'd rather allow algol since some of us will be going to evo the next month and will have to deal with him there. but either or is ok.

PS. darius i'm sorry bro. i forgot about monday and am up at emilys moms in georgia w/o my phone. thurs night will be good for me.

I won't be competing in this one. I'll be there, but can't play because my joystick won't be done for another month or so.

Hey! My sticks aren't heathens! They're just... special..... I'm going to cry... {/WRISTS}

;p You're being too nice to them. One doesn't want to guard or B attack, and the other refuses to go back to neutral. I gave them as best a chance that I could give, but they are destined to burn in hell. Or get a sanwa upgrade. ;p

Survival Tactics And Beastly Beatdowns Easily Done in Order To Obliterate Weakass Noobs!

This should be good. What other games are you going to add? Tekken, SF4, what?

Tekken will more than likely be added, I'm considering SF deeply, and BlazBlue will be kicked in once I get a copy.

You add tekken, I'm sure you can get a good turnout for it, maybe not this one, but the next. Orlando has a decent scene, but I'm sure if I post something on TZ, we can make it more legit. Talking a possiblity of 15+ peps.

I could be willing to scrub it up in a DR tourney, maybe.

If it brings more people to play SC4 that'd be hot too.

-Tournement starts at 7:00... What time can you arrive early if people want to play some causual games?
-Are Vader and Yoda are band? Don't care either way, hate playing them but just wonder if they are...

Christopher-ZyX23

-Tournement starts at 7:00... What time can you arrive early if people want to play some causual games?
-Are Vader and Yoda are band? Don't care either way, hate playing them but just wonder if they are...

Christopher-ZyX23

My door will be open to everyone from 4:00 PM till I decide to kick everyone out and get some sleep sunday morning.

I posted all of the Banned characters. Yoda and Vader are no on the list, so they are Legal.

First Orlando Tourney in a while, and prety much noone talking it up?!?! Cmon guys!

In other news: Gigabits is Sponsoring this Tournament along with the future ones. They donated a 10$ gift card for first place to go with the pot prize! This was last minute, so the next one whould be more of a contribution as well.

I forsee future affiliations and prize support with gigs and zdamned events in the future. rawr.

Back