Steven Seagal: Lawman

He's just copying Mr. T... Mr. T had that show a few years back on Bravo or something where they deputized him and he went around hunting people down.

Wait wasn't Mr T's show about teachin fools some basic rules about not sucking at life? I remember one about turning a car dealership around and another about him getting some lardass husband off his fucking couch, and then it probably got cancelled lol.

Regardless maybe now someone will tell him why Frankie did Bobby Lupo, haha.

someone should give him that bandana and cue ball so this show might not be so boring. only the first episode but it's really kinda boring

someone should give him that bandana and cue ball so this show might not be so boring. only the first episode but it's really kinda boring

I expected it to be, police can't just go around whacking people with pool balls and aikido throws.

Did you expect this?

I can't stand Steven Seagal. Every single movie of his is almost exactly the same once you look past all of their shallow plots.

I was flipping through the tube today and saw Steven Seagal on "The View." I quickly turned it to "The Price is Right" before my head exploded.

Look out bad guys... you're about to be Seagaled.

prov_steven_seagal_210-726222.jpg

I can't stand Steven Seagal. Every single movie of his is almost exactly the same once you look past all of their shallow plots.
Steven Seagal movies used to be good... then lately they have all been about protecting the environment and what not... and they suck.

Steven Seagal movies used to be good... then lately they have all been about protecting the environment and what not... and they suck.

When the fuck was this? I'm not sure "good" is the correct adjective. Maybe you mean "hilarious?"

When the fuck was this? I'm not sure "good" is the correct adjective. Maybe you mean "hilarious?"
Back in the days of Under Siege, Above the Law, Marked for Death and Hard to Kill. Once Steven Seagal started doing those environmental native american bullshit movies like On Deadly Ground, Fire Down Below and the Patriot, thats when he jumped the shark.

Its time to derail this thread!

[youtube=Ugoff is Hungry!]GuicNH-yTR8[/youtube]

Back