Street Fighter EX (Kind of an april fools joke?)

HogisGuy

[12] Conqueror
Wonderful trailer, really but oh so cruel. Everyone is going crazy over this one (including me) whether this is a joke or not. Apparently it isn't a joke though but a draft they made that capcom didn't want to support, or so i heard so far.

But Arika streamed the game to prove that it was real so i think it's safe to bet that there's going to be a kickstarter of some sort. More info in the vid below.

10/10 would buy.

It looks mesmerizing. Day 1 purchase for me.
If they can't afford a worldwide release, i hope they do a kickstarter or something. The buzz its getting is pretty high and i think they can reach a certain goal. I know i'll support it as much as i can if that was the case.
Overall this is pretty hype, can't wait to see how it turns out.

The buzz its getting is pretty high and i think they can reach a certain goal. I know i'll support it as much as i can if that was the case.
Overall this is pretty hype, can't wait to see how it turns out.
Spot on, dude. I'll be there to support this as well, rain or shine.

This game looks like a non disgusting version of Killer Instinct. I really hate killer instinct but that waifu is on point so I'd probably try it.

Looks wack tbh, i don't see anything appealing in this game, really don't understand the hype among this game lol, never been a fan of SF EX as well tho.

I was a huge fan of SFEX, and this will feel just as nostalgic as Killer Instinct 3 was.

Plus, I've always been waiting on more fighting games to come out, especially 3D fighting games. Bring it back to the 90s-early 2000s where there was a huge collection of 3D fighting games being released.

It should noted that this game is not Street Fighter EX. This game is being independently developed by Arika (the guys who made the EX games), and is based off another fighting game Arika developed back in the day called Fighting Layer. This game is currently titled Fighting EX Layer. It also has no relation to Capcom for those who don't know. It is using mechanics from both the EX games and their Fighting Layer game though.

whoa-face.jpg

is it just me or does anyone else having trouble to do circle & SRK motions online?
in training mode there is no issue
I always set the controls to forward motions because of this

Back