13th
KOA | OmegaXCN
13th
KOA | Cross: of Ravens
13th
KOA | Sporko
13th
Grandmasgotgame

Excellent top 8, probably the best one since FR. Also funny how it looks like the meta veers more and more towards disrespecting situations we have taken for granted as something you should only block against. Sure a lot of people got fucked up for being cheeky like that but its an interesting progression.

Congrats to Party Wolf!

Congrats PW and the rest of the players on that list. Didn't play at all the same as I was on Saturday, gotta fix that if I'm gonna win something big eventually. Maybe NEC?

Biggest takeaways from this weekend for me:
1. I don't play NEARLY cheap enough. I give way too much respect in matches before it's earned.
2. I just need more live match experience vs certain things/players. Knowledge and basics only gets me so far.

Guess my competitive drive is sparking again.

Last edited:
It was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and getting games in. Special shoutouts to my roommates, Hates for teaching me how to be good, InsaneKhent for picking me up from the airport, and Malice for driving me to the airport. Negative shoutouts to Delta Airlines. Good games, and I will see you at the next tournament I go to.

Last edited:
I have regrets, I think If I'd made a few different decisions I could have gotten 9th or possibly even 7th, but I still had a fantastic time seeing and playing you all. Special props to top 3 in particular, and Saion for letting me crash in his room like a champ

It's good to finally see Xiba win a tourney. I can definitely tell you were on top of your game, Party Wolf. Although I've been busy and productive at my own issues, know this: I knew you'd be a force to be reckoned with. I thought I'd at least share this much. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Back