Super Battle Stadium B.O.N.D (fan dream game)

I think I might make a mugen about it next week when I have spring break.

But I'm still gonna keep yall updated on talking about the modes and how the gameplay will really be.
Make your own characters though. Most anime mugen chars are SHIT. PM me if you need any help.

Warrior Tower

Similar to Budokai Tenkaichi 1's Ultimate Rank-up and SCIV's Tower of Lost Souls where you fight 100 opponents to rank up and get stronger by leveling up starting by lvl 1-65. If you beat 10 characters without losing, a secret opponent will interrupt your path and if you beat the opponent, you will exceed 3 to 4 lvl points. Now if you beat 80 characters, the last 20 characters will be overpowered ones that are in hard mode, and the last 5 will be really overpowered ones that are almost impossible to beat, similar to the Legendary Souls mode in SCV. In addition to it, the last 20 overpowered characters (along with Gogeta and Vegito) will have their own theme too like Sogeking having his theme, Darth Vader having a metal rock remix of Imperial March, etc.

Here are the top 20 overpowered ones.

20- Leopard Form Lucci

19- Shunko Yoruichi

18- Kakashi (Sharingan Mode)

17- Future Naruto (a character who will be exclusively to the game and will talk about him later on)

16- Super Trunks

15- Killer Bee (Eight-Tails Cloak Mode)

14- Sogeking

13- Shinji (Hollow Mask Mode)

12- Piccolo (Super Namek Mode)

11- Rock Lee (Eight Gates Mode)

10- Pantera Grimmjow

9- Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan

8- Gear Second Luffy

7- Bankai Ichigo (Hollow Mask Mode)

6- Sage Mode Naruto

5- Super Saiyan 3 Goku

4- Bang Sishigami (FRKZ mode)

3- Darth Vader (Ultimate Attack Mode *name TBA*)

2- Jin Kazama (same as Vader) (will also transform to his Devil form if he's at the last life bar)

1- Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta (he will have immortal and never before seen powers)

And theme examples.

(SSJ2 Teen Gohan's WT theme)

(Sage Naruto's WT theme, but should be a remix of it)

(SSJ3 Goku's WT Theme)

(Bankai Ichigo's WT theme, but should be a remix of it)

(FRKZ Bang's WT theme)

Okay dude, I don't want to break your heart but this game would probably be impossible to sell in the US due to the licensing issues with all the series(since every anime is owned by different publishers here, same shit happened with Jump Superstars). Unless you plan to actually make this in Japan just for Japanese audiences, don't count on it. And even if you did plan to do just that, I don't see Shonen Jump putting a foreigner in charge of something like this over somebody internal. It's just way too much of a shot in the dark. If you want to make a quality game you are way better off using original characters. If you just want to make a fan game stick to MUGEN or whatever and leave it at that.

Sorry :\

Okay dude, I don't want to break your heart but this game would probably be impossible to sell in the US due to the licensing issues with all the series(since every anime is owned by different publishers here, same shit happened with Jump Superstars). Unless you plan to actually make this in Japan just for Japanese audiences, don't count on it. And even if you did plan to do just that, I don't see Shonen Jump putting a foreigner in charge of something like this over somebody internal. It's just way too much of a shot in the dark. If you want to make a quality game you are way better off using original characters. If you just want to make a fan game stick to MUGEN or whatever and leave it at that.

Sorry :\

Nah it's alight. I knew that from the get-go, since I found out that Battle Stadium D.O.N(the game that really inspired me to make this fan game) would really come to the US which was like 3 years ago. Like I said before, I might make a MUGEN game of it next week, but still gonna talk about the modes.

News! I started working on a mugen version of the game a couple days ago but keep in mind that the gameplay isn't really what I want, but I'm having fun making it. With that being said I'll talk about the real gameplay that I've dreamed about.

First I'll talk about the Tag Team system later today, and then the battle system next week.

Tag Team

Like in many fighting games, but there would be more to it. There will be a 2-on-2, 3-on-3, AND a 4-on-4. There is also an option where you can fight by yourself against 2 or more opponents like in the DBZ Tenkaichi games and the Naruto Clash of Ninja games. The switching would work by flicking the Right Analog Stick up and down. During combos, your partner would do a punch or kick in to do another combo. There will also be Team Ultimates. It would work if you activate your Bursting Soul mode and it replaces your own BS Ultimate.

Here are the some of the Team Ultimates that would be in the game.

Android 17 & 18: Accel Dance

Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan & Super Saiyan Goku: Father-Son Kamehameha

Naruto (or Sage Naruto) & Jiraiya: Master & Student Rasengan

Ichigo & Hollow Ichigo: Demon Getsuga Tenshou
(@4:15 to 5:40)

Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji: Santoryu Gum Gum Diamble Jet Pound Cannon

Now some moves where a different anime character work together.

Super Saiyan Goku and Naruto (or Sage Naruto): Rasenhameha

Goku & Luffy: Gum Gum Kamehameha

Goku, Luffy, Naruto, and Ichigo: Ultra Spirit Bomb Power Absorption

Toshiro & Trunks (or Super Saiyan): Super Sonic Ice Wave

Itachi and Bankai Byakuya: Violent Flower Bird Cannon (a move where Itachi turns to crow shurikens and Byakuya transforms to Flower Attacking Pedal. They cut around the opponent leaving a pink explosion with black swirls around it)

Vegeta and Sasuke: Chidori Gun

Super Buu & Pantera Grimmjow: Howling Combination (they both can scream really loud so that move really fits them)

Jiraiya & Yammamoto: Ultra Bone Breaker (the both punch the opponent between the ribs and stomach really hard casuing causing them to break blow the opponent away)

Syn Shenron, Tobi(Madara), Aizen: Infernal Dragon Coffin (A white and black flaming dragon shaped underground exploding wave. It begins when Syn punches the opponent away. After that, him, Aizen, and Madara started charging ligtning on their hands and releases the technique. It will be used against Itachi in the story mode I made)

There will be a lot more team attacks coming soon.

ROSTER UPDATE: For the Dragon ball roster, I replaced Android 13 for Babidi for story purposes and for more uniqueness to that side.

Now for the health bars. There will be one health bar and four power bars that are 3 or 4 feet long.

MAIN HEALTH BAR:
It will be a three-layered bar (green, yellow, and orange). It can can also charge up to six layers if the characters at its strongest, fighting bosses or fighting SSJ4 Gogeta in Warrior Tower (blue for 4th, purple for 5th, and silver for the ultimate 6th one). At the left of the bar, it shows the character's face and name.
KI/CHAKRA/REITSU/POWER BAR:
It would be shown at the bottom left of the bar. It is for balance purposes and to prevent spamming the same moves. For the Z characters, it would be a sparking blue lighting shaped bar. For the NS characters, it would be a sky blue swirling chakra system. For Bleach characters, it would be ichigo's bankai sword in yellow. As for One Piece characters.... just a normal bar.
DEFENSE BAR:
Simply for the Advance Guarding and the Combo Breaking. The combo breaking usually costs 1/3 of the bar, but if you got caught by a heavy stun attack, it will cost 1/2.
GUARD BREAK/UNBLOCKABLE/SIGNATURE METER:
It works by pressing O in almost every direction and works while your preforming a combo(ex. [], [], /\, O). The only characters that can change styles by just pressing O is Orochimaru and Tobi. Orochimaru can switch from Blade mode to Snake mode and Tobi can change his persona (like Tira's personality change in SC4/5)
TRANSFORMING BAR:
It works for characters who can transform just like they did in the animes. It mostly works when the player beats up the opponent a bit or just focusing energy by itself. If the bar is glowing, it would tell you to press R3 and then the player transforms. It also would blow the opponent away or break their guard.
ULTIMATE/BURSTING SOUL BAR:
The final resort bar. It works by beating the opponent up or the other way around almost like the Revenge Meter in SF4. If you use one or two regular ultimate attacks, the meter would run slow. It would be a big bar at the bottom of the screen. It would be gold for the fill-up part and it will fire up if the Bursting Soul bar is filled. It would also make the characters say something like Goku saying "I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN!!", or Naruto saying "I'm MAD NOW!" to let the player know that it's ready to use the mode. If you activate the BS mode by pressing L2, the character will be all powered up. Light and Heavy attacks take double damage, and you'll be faster. Now If you release the Bursting Soul Ultimate by pressing L2 again, chances are you won't be able to use your other ultimate attacks for the rest of the fight.

Starting tommorow I'm gonna show you guys the guest characters stories in the game which are Jin's, Dhalsim, Vader, and Bang(Blazblue). I've been working on them on my mugen game for the first two weeks I've started. All four guests will have 3 paths with crazy conditioned destined rival/boss battles. Two of the story endings will be good and two will be bad. Here are the path explanations.

Jin Kazama's Path Mode- Bad Ending
Darth Vader's Path Mode- Bad Ending
Dhalsim- Good Ending
Bang- Somewhat in between.

I'll start with Jin's Paths 1&2 tomorrow.

Goku (base form) combo/command list

Light Attacks:

[]x5- (Goku does two mid punches, a limping punch, one mid kick, and then a turning elbow thrust to push the opponent back)

[], (delay) []x5- (one does one punch, then a quick constructive punching barrage)

:6:[]x4- (He does a jumping back kick, two fast punches, and then a quick uppercut)

:4:[] x3 (One light punch, sweep kick and then a turning push kick)

:1:[] (quick leg sweep)

:3:[]x3 (One mid jab on the opponent's stomach, one knee kick, and one straight punch)

:8:or:2: []x2 - (One backhand fist slap and then a jumping roundhouse to send the opponent sideways)

[], [], :4:[] ,[] (two punches, one turning straight kick, then a quick headbutt)

[], [], :1:or :3:[] (two punches and a quick sweep kick)

While running(:(6):) , [](sliding kick)

Jump(X), [] (Downward light punch)

Heavy Attacks

/\ x3 (One hard punch, one rotating axe kick, and then a hard axe-hand punch)

:6: /\ x4(Two strong kicks, one quick punch in the stomach, and then one hard kick to send the opponent away and rolling)

:4: /\ (Does a quick stance and then an uppercut. Following a start of his air combo)
:4:/\ *attack counter* (if you input the command while the oppnent makes a move, Goku will parry and do a quick uppercut following a attack throw where Goku jumps behind the opponent and does a kick to the opponent's neck)​
:1:or:3:/\ (a straight kick pushing the opponent a bit)

Hold up or down, /\ (
a hard spinning kick to send the opponent sideway
)

Jump(X), /\ (A diving double-leg kick. As seen in his fight with Frieza)

Throws
R1 *approaching opponent* (Grabs the opponent and does a shoulder throw)

R1 *approaching opponent from sideways* (Grabs the opponent's arm, twists it and then delivers a hard punch to the opponent's face)

R1 *approaching opponent from the back* (Grabs and jumps on the opponent's back, does a sommersault and then a hard double kick bouncing the opponent up)

Air(X), R1 (he just throws the opponent the other direction)

Rotate Stick 360, R1 (Does his signature Dragonthrow. He first knees the opponent up and then does it.)

Air Combo:
Ox5(one turning straight kick, four fast punches and the an axe hand punch)

Combos/Simultaneos Attacks:

[],[], /\, /\, /\ (Two mid punches, two strong turning kicks, and then a jumping strong rotating axe kick to make the opponent bounce)
  • [],[], /\, /\,[],[],[], [],:4::6:/\(After the two Strong kicks, he does a quick small kicking barrage, then a strong staraight punch)
  • [], [], /\, ->/\(after the first strong kick, he'll do another strong pushing straight kick)
    • [], [], /\, :6:/\[](he'll do a quick attack throw when after the strong kick, hell connect, jump up from the opponent and does a quick flip kick, following a start of his air combo)
:6: [], [], [], /\ (jumping back kick, two fast punches,and then a regular ax kick)​
  • :6: [],/\, /\(jumping back kick, backhand punch, and then a high kick to send the opponent up)
  • :6: [],/\,[]+/\ (after the backhand punch, it will follow by a axe hand punch)
:4:[], /\x3(One light punch, one quick ax kick, one strong upper kick then a sideways kick to send the opponent sideways)

[]+/\ together (a heavy high slicing high kick)

:6:[]+/\(a quick punch and kick barrage casuing three hits)

:4: []+/\ (Does regular quick turning roundhouse kick)

:1:or:2:or:3:[]+/\, /\(a sweeping kick following a rising headbutt)

Super Rage Stun:
R1, /\ (he'll do a classic heavy gut punch)​
Guard Break Chains:
O (he does a heavy rotating ax kick, causing the opponent's gaurd to break)​
  • O, /\x5 (after his guard break attack, he'll do two mid punches, one quick high kick, one knee strike, and a straight hook)

Naruto (base form) combo/command list

Light Attacks:

[]x6- (Naruto does two fast punches then uses one shadow clone by doing one kunai slash, one punch and kick, then they both do a double punch to push the opponent away)

:6:[]x3- (One quick light punch, one turning kunai slash, and a small shoulder barge)

:4:[]x4 (One back hand punch, one hand chop, one quick roundhouse and then used one clone to kick it away)

:1:[]x2 (one turning kick and a kunai sweep)

:3:[]x2 (He use one shadow clone to do a punch and then the real one does a quick straight kick)

:8:or:2: [] - (A quick sweep kick)

[],:4:[] ,[],[] (One punch and then uses his shadow clone to do a quick two punches, and a kunai slash)

[],[] ,[],:6:[]
(Two fast punches then uses one shadow clone by doing one kunai slash, one punch
and then the real one does a quick sliding kick)

[],:1:or :3:[],[] (One punch, one sweep kick, and then uses a clone to punch the opponent away)

While running (:(6):) [](sliding kick)

Jump(X), [] (Downward kunai slash)

Heavy Attacks

/\x3 (One headbutt, one upper jab, and then uses a clone to do a straight kick. Following a start of his air combo)

:6:/\ x2(One foward kunai slash and then a strong turning punch)

:4:/\x3 (One small but strong elbow thrust, one small kunai upper slash, and then a flipping wheel kick)
:1:or:3:/\
(Does a strong punch to make the opponent bounce)

Hold up or down, /\ (Uses his clone and does two strong turning punches then a turning kunai slash to send the opponent sideways)

Jump(X), /\ (A diving double-leg kick. As seen in his fight with Frieza)

Throws
R1 *approaching opponent* (Grabs the opponent and gives it an uppercut)

R1 *approaching opponent from sideways* (Grabs the opponent, jumps and does two kicks. One on the chest and an upper kick on the chin)

R1 *approaching opponent from the back* (Grabs on the opponent, jumps over it and does a shoulder throw)

Air(X), R1 (he just throws the opponent the other direction)

Air Combo:
Ox6(he uses two of his shadow clones to do two punches and kicks, then the real one does a real heavy regular punch at the opponent's face to send it down)

Combos/Simultaneos Attacks:

[],[], /\, /\, /\ (Two punches, two strong punches and then a high kick to send the opponent flying up. Basically his combo he did to Sasuke when he fought him at the valley in part 1)
  • [],[],[],:3: /\, /\(two fast punches then uses one shadow clone by doing one kunai slash then a jumping uppercut. Then the real Naruto does a strong turning kick)
  • [], [], /\, :2: /\,
    [],
    :6:/\ (after the quick gut punch, he uses two shadow clones to do a double punch and a double kunai slash then the real one comes in and then they all do a triple uppercut)
:6: [], [], /\ (One quick light punch, one turning kunai slash, and then a turning double push kick)
  • :6: [],/\,[],[],[],/\(One quick light punch, then uses two of his shadow clones to do a dispersing punch, then one jumps to the opponent and does a quick flying kick barrage and the other clone does a flipping ax kick)
:4:[], /\,/\((One back hand punch, one flip kick and then uses one clone to punch the opponent to make it bounce up in the air)

[]+/\ together (A heavy ax-hand punch)

:6:[]+/\, [], /\(a quick knee strike, a quick whipping kick, then an elbow smash)

:4:[]+/\ (One low quick punch and then a kunai slash)

:1:or:2:or:3:[]+/\(a quick slash from his kunai)

Super Rage Stun:
R1, /\ (he'll do a heavy punch at the opponent's face)
Guard Break Chains:
O (he does a turning whip kick, breaking the opponent's guard)
  • O, [], /\ (after his guard break attack, he uses one clone to punch it away, then the real one comes back to do a regular kick)

@Onyyx
nailed_it-s240x320-227191-580.jpg

brilliant.

Back