Super Smash Bros Wii U/Nintendo 3DS

I'd rather see lucina, fuck chrom
Also why the talk of replacing fire emblem characters? I mean friggin pokemon had 6 representatives, so why do we need to be stuck with only two fire emblem characters
Along with marth and ike, i hope either Lucina or Lyndis get in, or Hector like somebody already mentioned or perhaps the return of Roy with new moveset? I'd be fine with any FE character that isnt fucking Chrom, I'm tired of hearing about that guy.
Also pretty obvious Sonic will return, considering that nintendo and sega are now butt buddies. Now if they would just bring in Shadow.....
ALSO MEGAMAN FTW

I love this guy.

creepy-animal-crossing-villager-smash-brothers-16.gif

Also why the talk of replacing fire emblem characters? I mean friggin pokemon had 6 representatives, so why do we need to be stuck with only two fire emblem characters

Because of the possibility that there'll be major cuts to the size of the roster is why.
Pokémon got 6 representatives, sure, but not all in one game. I'd love to see more FE characters, but I also wouldn't mind just a couple of characters from each series, provided there was more breadth between the series.

That said I'd give my house for them to add Skull Kid. Just take Toon Link out, he was just a tiny clone anyway.

squirtle
ivysaur
charizard
jigglypuff
lucario
pikachu
all in brawl. thats 6 in one game

You forgot Squirtle.

But since they were all one character, and therefore only took up one slot on the roster, I'd hardly say it's comparable. Unless Lucina turned into Chrom into Kellam into Marth into Donnell.

I'm kind of hoping that Snake makes it to this new one. Sonic as well.

Edit: Maybe they'll put in the new Mewtwo form or something to replace Lucario?

I seriously hope they get rid of all clones and variations. 30 characters is a good number for me.

Or just take the clones and declone them. Give them their own movesets
I don't have an issue with similar fighting styles, my problem is the lack of variety in the roster. Pretty much all clones (with the exception of Ganondorf, who could easily be fixed) are alternative versions of characters (Falco, Toon Link, etc). It just bothers me how there were four Pokémon characters and four Mario characters, yet we had no Custom Robo characters and only one (or one and a half) Metroid character. For fuck's sake, we had three Foxes.

Besides, what's the point of having so many characters? People are still only gonna use Fox and Falco anyway.

I'm hoping Zelds, Peachy and Ness make it into this game. They are my favourites, though the new characters look like fun too! If Chrom makes an appearance.. *swoon*

Didn't Ganondorf start out as a Captain Falcon reskin that got his own moves?
Sort of. As of Brawl, he's just a slower and shittier Falcon. Just like how Wolf is a slower Fox with some different animations.

Looking forward to smash u. Melee was the only reason I bought a gamecube and Ill be getting a wii u just for this. Feeling like a change of pace though, I mained link since 2006 but I'm gonna give pikachu a whirl this time. HYPE FOR TEH SMASH

Back