Super Smash Bros Wii U/Nintendo 3DS

Nuuuuu, she could use her new dragon slaying powers in this game and be beastly =D

I saw that Fox and Pit are confirmed but the word is that not everyone will return and that may include the All-Stars. My bet is that Gannondorf and Luigi will be cut. Meta Knight is pretty much guaranteed to be a no-show.

I swear to God, if Zelda looks like that filthy common wench from Skyward Sword, I think I might kill myself. But, I'm a Sheik main so not like it matters anyways. I hope Sheik looks cool again, but I want him to lose the braid (yes, yes, I know he's a she but quite frankly I just don't care). Link looks pretty cool this time around too. I like his hair. And good thing he's left handed again. Another reason why SS was disgusting IMO.

Sorry for the negativity lol I'm super hyped to see who's in and if Sakurai will give in to peer pressure about Mewtwo. I want Pokemon trainer to have a Misty skin because that would be AWESOME. I think I'll be getting the 3ds version due to my lack of Wii U.

Oh, and #buffsheik

Well when you're left handed you appreciate the characters who are left handed lol Soul Calibur actually has a lot of lefties. Raph, Amy/Viola, maybe Siegfried, and Nightmare (since his right hand is destroyed lol).

Oh I am and I do! I knew about Raph/Amy, not noticed the others. Cool!

Hehe maybe, though sometimes I wish I was right handed. Written exams would have gone a lot smoother. Damn smudging xD

Edit: so off topic now ide. sorray

I never really had a problem with smudging for some reason. Yay? lol

To get us back on topic, enjoy the following beautiful pictures:
367.jpg
3b9.jpg

Thank you so much.

You are welcome, I aim to please. Hope they put in Marina Liteyears from Mischief Makers (Nintendo 64).

Attachments

• Thumb_War_by_shaktool.jpg
    Thumb_War_by_shaktool.jpg
    571.4 KB · Views: 5,577
  • Ultra_InterGalactic_Cybot_G_by_TheBlackMarket.png
    Ultra_InterGalactic_Cybot_G_by_TheBlackMarket.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 2,206
Back