Superman vs Goku (Party Wolf Smells)

Who would win in a fight? Superman? or Goku?

• Total voters
Hellgirl would beat them both.

G fucking G

Spent ages thinking of a random school girl that would smash them both. Must be thousands of them.

Last edited:

Case closed.
I'm disappointed in you margi. You really going to post a video of some stupid fuck who doesn't know shit about what he's talkin about?

I can do that too, except these niggas seem to know what they're talkin about:

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4...imitless-power-and-here-is-why-below-1455753/

Read and learn. Because it's good for you

And because I want you to learn;
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_and_abilities_of_Superman

Goku really stands no chance. How are you really trying to make a case? Stop trolling

Last edited:
Again young pup. Go to bed. Your party is over. You treated a video game as canon for a comic book character. You're done.

Also batman isn't invincible. Who the fuck said that? Batman though, will do whatever it takes to win. And I mean whatever it takes to win.
Kryptonite is Superman's weakness but it doesn't kill him in the comics.

Therefore, it is fair to say that Batman can't die to bullets.

Kryptonite is Superman's weakness but it doesn't kill him in the comics.

Therefore, it is fair to say that Batman can't die to bullets.

One bullet could kill Batman. I swear people dump Superman in Kryptonite baths and he still never loses. How much of a weakness can it really be?

Also, you still have to work on the assumption that Goku would know about this weakness. Which is completely retarded. Also, it means Goku can't rely on his own strengths as a fighter. He needs outside help.

One bullet could kill Batman. I swear people dump Superman in Kryptonite baths and he still never loses. How much of a weakness can it really be?

Also, you still have to work on the assumption that Goku would know about this weakness. Which is completely retarded.
When has this happened in the comics? Don't be dumb.

When has this happened in the comics? Don't be dumb.

There have been multiple fights where he's exposed to it the entire fight. And why say I need proof from comics when you are using shit from a tv show?

Your whole argument is based upon something that isn't Goku. Seems Kryptonite is stronger than Goku.

There have been multiple fights where he's exposed to it the entire fight. And why say I need proof from comics when you are using shit from a tv show?

Your whole argument is based upon something that isn't Goku. Seems Kryptonite is stronger than Goku.
You can't cite things that aren't in comics as accurate because I said so. When has this happened in the comics? Marginal also linked a video where superman has limits. You've forced me to argue against this when I disn't need to. Goku straight up can beat Superman.

You can't cite things that aren't in comics as accurate because I said so. When has this happened in the comics? Marginal also linked a video where superman has limits. You've forced me to argue against this when I disn't need to. Goku straight up can beat Superman.

A video of some schmuck who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about doesn't mean shit. I posted a conversation and a wikia showing superman does not have limits

I love how you're using sources that aren't actually part of the superman canon but posting movies that are using the characters to suit the story needs. Give it up. You just look sad right now
That's straight out of Tower of Babel. Definite canon.

Back