[SWITZERLAND] Cheese, Cheese everywhere.

docvizzo

[14] Master
So,

i thought i'll start this thread to see if we can get some players to offline events in switzerland. During SC4 there was a small scene around Lausanne/Geneva including Furzy, Cliff, Bun, Greven, Kawaks and me.

In SC5 somehow the scene died a bit, but sometimes i still get Furzy to play, yesterday even Cliff! So if anyone from Switzerland (or close france Rhone-Alpes) is reading this and might be willing for a trip to Geneva let me know so we might organize something!

We speak french, english and german, so dont hesitate if you are from the german part!

Cheers, doc.

Try not to be disheartened. At least you don't live in one of the biggest cities in the world and people can't be bothered to come to regular tournaments that are practically on their doorstep.

I got some response from the french Forum at least. I am used to this, dont worry...:)

Hello,

I'm planning on travelling to the Czech republic in the beginning of April to visit some friends (provided my last minute passport application comes in on time). I was told that getting a flight ticket to Austria is much cheaper than stopping off in a place like Prague since my friends are quite close to the Austrian border, they could come to pick me up by car. I haven't had much luck in finding a Czech soul scene so I'm hoping you could inform me about the scene in the relative area.

The only swiss phrase I know is "Huure Sohn" which I believe means Thank you (?)

So Huure Sohn to everyone here.

Lol genius trolling or incredibly stupid. One of the best posts i've read since quite a while.

10/10.

So no calibur in Austria? Should I leave my controller behind?

It seems to be the cheapest place to fly to.

Only Player i know from Austria is DMNZ, you can find him on 8wayrun. I dont know of any active scene.

Also Hurensohn means "your mother is a whore". Might be cool to know.

So Hurensohn to everyone here.

Ridiculous. You will not stop me from using the tradtitional swiss greeting once I enter your country to every conscripted member of society. But thanks for the heads up about whats going in the area.

Ridiculous. You will not stop me from using the tradtitional swiss greeting once I enter your country to every conscripted member of society. But thanks for the heads up about whats going in the area.

Just make sure to take off your hat when you greet them, its rude not to do so.

Back