[Sydney, Australia] Version 4.0

The worst part about this is that the JG is an option select... They can just throw it in, lose 2 frames of advantage and then just continue whatever they were doing.

IMG_20120814_214950.jpg

I know about BAM but I might not be able to go since I got a Jury Duty summon for Sept 17th for 4 weeks. Trying to pull out on study commitment grounds.
In other news, I'll be going to York Street Battle this Saturday and will be taing my Soul Calibur setup with me.
Details can be found here
If anyone wants a lift from anywhere I can pick up but my passenger side door is a little bit jammed so its hard to get into the passenger seat without squeezing a little.
Lets train up since I don't want Melbourne gloating that they have the best SCV players in Australia (seeing as I most likely won't be able to go). Expect serious training on sat if you guys are going and I'm gonna drill people hella hard in terms of JG, Option selects and mix up recognition.
Shit gonna be real.

I managed to get out of jury duty. So yeah, I'm going down to Melbourne for BAM. Going to book flights and room soon, who else its going cause we'll share room costs

Who's going to BAM? Might want to book flights asap. SCV is only on Sunday so you don't have to fly down on the Friday but can do it on a Saturday instead (granted I might fly early so I can get some practice on XBox machines in).
Cheapest flights I've seen is Tiger who do $50 one way with no luggage, $65 with luggage.
We can also split a room between 3-4 at the venue which will probably work out to about $70-100 per person, maybe less if we stay a shorter date, but I'd need numbers and confirmed numbers.

Its over 100 there and back on Sunday. I dont have enough money to cover it all. I hate being unemployed.
I think Luiss said that he would go.

Can we organize a session for this week sometime? I'm going to BAM and really need the practice. I'll be free Thursday->Sunday this week, and thursday/friday next week.

Course not. Did I say I was free Saturday/Sunday?
I'll be far too busy spending all your money after you lose.

Back