[Sydney, Australia] Version 4.0

if this is about this w/e, anyone going to host?, again I can but I cant handle the amount of people that we had last w/e and i doubt anyone wants to come to brighton but I still can, and one of my tvs is shit lol but still totally usable ^^

4-5 people is the recommended amount of people that i can hold. this weekend should be fine. friday would be preferred but i can do saturdays.

im in for either day, saturday is prob better cause we would get more playing time, unless u play till early hours of the morning which i can totally do also :P

Most of the time, bailey cops out and starts complaining that he wants to sleep. so no wee hour fight sessions. Though I'm up for saturday.

Well why don't you guys get here earlier then? I wake up at 8 cos that's what i'm used to from work and uni etc. Get here at 9am or 10am if u want to play longer.

Alternatively you can call up Will. If u want to stay up late then goto his place. I'm taking the time and effort of hosting these sessions so if u don't like the hours that i'm good for then don't come. Simple.

Plus i can't have too many people and auburn is much bigger and more convenient for everyone to get to. Just keep in mind that westmead is a backup.

I'm not dissing you bailey (actually I am, but trying to sound like I'm a considerate person and all). I'm actually grateful you're willing to host these sessions. I'd host them at my place, but it's a half hour walk to the station amongst other things.

it's not just you. cos davo sometimes complain about not being able to stay long enough as well. but the thing is i've been friends with him long enough to tell him to fuck off when it's time to go. with you "new" people there's a need to explain myself before you all get the wrong impression.

Wow... calm people, calm.

Bailey: I've said this before and I'll say it again, I am glad that you host these over at your place and I'm well aware of how much a hassle it can be. If Runis gives you a hard time, just go all Maxi on him and dragon kick him in the face or something. LOL.

As for telling Davo to get lost... LOL I think the only person who has inflicted more psychological damage on him than you would be Charlie, and I doubt anyone can inflict the same psychological damage on people as Charlie can. And if Davo still complains... LOL dragon kick him in the face too. LOL. The only thing funnier than watching Davo vs Charlie is watching Pat vs Jack and the taunting and spammage that goes on there.

Don't worry about telling people to get lost... just say it and worry about the explanations later. LOL. It'll add to your warrior mystique. LOL.

I'd vote for Saturday, because I can get there earlier and I'm probably busy on Friday.

just tell us to fuck off, no skin of my back.

as ive said ill do it but im like runis the train station is a half hour away (Rockdale), but at least there is a bus to mine haha. and im in for early morning playing but going to baileys and being told to go away at a random time is all good by me.

what day are you going to do it bailey friday or sat, im hoping you say sat cause i work all weekdays and couldnt get to yours till like 7-8ish on a friday assuming that its as far away as it was last week. but ill find that out off you when its confirmed ^^

this time i can actually bring a stick and not a controller rofl...

runis how to you put the avatars fo the chars you play next to ure avatar like that?

Edit: i worked it out lol

I AM CALM!!!!!! GOD FFFFF DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok saturday's good. try to come early. bring girlfriends/sisters etc. clothing is optional (for them, not for u).

sure thing ;) ill bring 1 controller and a stick. im catching the train tho :(

ill prob get there at around 11ish. im hoping for 10 but i like my sleepings lol :P

has anyone played the demo for mirrors edge?, that game is awsome! my only complaint is that the demo didnt go for long enough haha, cant wait till its out :)

I've heard nothing but nice things about Mirror's Edge - although some people have gotten motion sick playing it. LOL. I'll definitely be picking it up. Just recently, Shigeru Miyamoto did an interview and he actually mentioned it as one of the games he was quite interested in, which is quite a compliment coming from the guy who made Mario. I'm still debating whether to get LBP though, and Resistance 2 isn't far away either... and I still have a few games I haven't touched yet that I've been meaning to, so I should probably finish those first... I don't know how Will does it.

I thought you were driving, but if you're catching the train and still bringing your PS3, all I can say is the following:

You = Legend because Bailey does have a second TV, albeit a CRT, but still it's better than waiting around for ages to get a game in and CRT's have basically zero input lag, while LCD's can be pretty laggy if you don't have the settings right.

Im not surprised ppl will throw up in Mirror's Edge if playing Portal makes ppl sick.

Ya, Ljkabookie= awesome. ;)

btw, tmrw I got caught off to do something else so I cant come over tmrw unfortunately.
Ye... I'm getting Gears of War 2 soon.

Back