[Sydney, Australia] Version 4.0

Davo87

[09] Warrior
Yo

We have frequent offline gathering here. If you are interested in offline or online do post up. :)

-Davo

I live in Tassie.
Looking for some online matches on XBL.

Gamertag: kungfucolin

Send me a message or FR!!

~ Colin

I just played against CPS2, HAIJING and Naviix.

HAIJING and CPS2 are both very strong. They made me work my ASS off for my wins. Many whole matches came down to 1 hit either way, I came out in front in this particular encounter, but it would be no surprise to me at all that it could absolutely go the other way. (and most likely will next time we fight ^_^)

Naviix is somewhat new to the game, though he does well for a player that lacks experience, but he's enthusiastic and that's what counts, eh?

~ Colin

Hi a sydney sider here ^^

im always up for a game whether it be online or offline ^^ ive got the ps3 version, username is kaomech

im fairly new to soul calibur ive had the game a month or so and have spent some time learning the mechanics of the game and would consider myself to be a decent player, im no pro but always enjoy vsing someone better than me cause tis the only way to get better ;), i have played sc before but it was long ago on the sega saturn ;)

cheers

Yo Luke. Our gatherings are definitely on. Tmrw (friday) there is one at Westmead. Tell us a little about urself. :) What chars u play? Our other matchfinder link is on caliburforums.http://www.caliburforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=14
That's where most of the discussion takes place. Sorry dude, I rarely checked the forum until now, I see ppl start posting. :) If u dont mind, u could post there aswell.

LOL Kungfucolin, u found us here.

I'm very interested in some offline smash-ons. I'm in Leichhardt. Onyone play here in the inner west?

Cheers for your reply,

Im an algol and vader player, but i do dabble a bit in other chars to :)

I had a look at your other web site (i might go post there) but ive vs'ed some of them online previously and can more than definately hold my own against them, so im definately more interested now knowing that im around the skill lvl and wont be absolutely owned ha ha

im from brighton-le-sands but am happy to travel whereeva ;)

just take note online cannot be compared to offline. :) If latency is just bad, it becomes a poking fest and thats where chars with good mid and low pokes do generally better.

Think there is a guy who lives at balmain and his name crazyandy. but usually he comes to the westmead or auburn gathering.

looks like caliburforums just died again bcos of database error. Its actually a good opportunity for ppl to switch to 8wayrun.com. :)

OK, can I get some confirmations on this stuff, ie dates/times. There's some other people I'm bringing.

Yo...

Runis, make sure to clear how many people you're bringing with Will beforehand so that he has an idea of what's going on. Davo, if you haven't already, can you let Scorpius and Will know about the change of forums.

Also... why can't I use square brackets? I miss my old name already... LOL.

Heh.

Curly brackets? I refuse. Anyway, Bailey or Will should have Pete's number, and if not, I've read that they are going to try and get caliburforum.com to redirect over here.

Well at least there won't be a split in the community anymore. I just hope someone has all the frame data and stuff from the old site.

Heyoh! Found my own way here.

From what I've seen, quite a lot of the frame date and combos are here. Is caliburforum going to come back up or is this the new place as of now?

Back