[Sydney, Australia] Version 4.0

It's alright, im taking a bit of a break from SC because of Halo 4. Just let me know when you're finally done. I never liked programming at uni so i get thelong hours of coding. Good luck.

hi mates, im from adelaide and wana go sydney and play scv. anyone can make a host for me? im free this month and Dec, so anytime and anywhere is ok.... thx

Hey dante. Our scene will get together soon (hopefully) . In the mean time this website will help you out a lot with this game as much as it has helped me. Who do you main?

Hey dante. Our scene will get together soon (hopefully) . In the mean time this website will help you out a lot with this game as much as it has helped me. Who do you main?
my major is patsuka, 1 2 3 jusitice. yeah, the web is great, especially the where's the umbrella.
i book the flight ticket and meet shatterice on Friday. i would like to see everyone playing scv....

my house is a circus atm. Dad has fifteen(15) people staying over... Some else'll have to host.

sorry, i change the flight, because of no hotel available this weekend. so i'll be in sydney next friday morning, 3oth, should be 11am.

Will there be a SCV set up at OHN XI? If not a legit or even a side tournament would anyone be up for a money match if I happen to make it down?

Ok I needed to know because at this rate the only other game I would be a part of in OHN XI would be VF5. Anyone in the Sydney SC scene (if any) going to attend?

Hey Guys
I'm selling some SoulCalibur V Arcade Sticks if interested. Please check out the link, and contact me via ebay so I get notified faster. And No, this doesn't mean I stop playing the game, SCV is the Best Fighting game and I'm still not over it and playing it with my personal Arcade Stick and look forward for another major event.

X-Box 360 - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/28103148...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1204

Playstation 3 - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/28103148...ELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_1178wt_95

gw193.jpg

gw248.jpg
5 LV80 for now...totally otaku....sigh..
see that LOL player's chat..lol

Back