Taki: Masked Or Unmasked?

Masked Or Unmasked?

• Masked

• Unmasked

Results are only viewable after voting.

Soul

Valide Kösem Sultan
Hello Taki players :sc1tak1:.

Would you like to see Taki masked or unmasked in future SC titles?

well as one who used to dabble a fair bit in Taki, it'd make sense for her to be masked since she's a ninja after all, however my preference would be to have her unmasked

Just give the option for both. Make it so if you select Taki and hit "A", you get no mask. Hit "X", you get the mask option. DOA does that with hairstyles and whatever.

Well, I've gotten used to seeing Taki's face and, at least during Soul Calibur 1-3, I liked looking at how they made her face appear so Japanese like as opposed to her anime look in SCIV.

But since she's a ninja, I'd settle for a mask in her alternate costume I also wouldn't mind a half mask too like she had in Soul Calibur 3.

taksc3wp1-jpg.4319

It's Christmas eve! No thread should have silly arguments in them, if Steven wants to say that he prefers Natsu, let him and continue your discussion.

Merry Christmas!

Nah that would be too much,covering the entire face.
My favorite mask is the one she wore in Soul Edge (Blade):
taksbecg6-jpg.4281

Simple,yet stylish.
I'd love to see her wearing something like that in SCVI , if not then i hope they add that mask to the CaS system.
Since they did add Voldo's P2 mask from Soul Edge (Blade) in SCIV , it shouldn't be a problem to add Taki's mask in SCVI.

Nah that would be too much,covering the entire face.
My favorite mask is the one she wore in Soul Edge (Blade):
taksbecg6-jpg.4281

Simple,yet stylish.
I'd love to see her wearing something like that in SCVI , if not then i hope they add that mask to the CaS system.
Since they did add Voldo's P2 mask from Soul Edge (Blade) in SCIV , it shouldn't be a problem to add Taki's mask in SCVI.
I was thinking more along the lines of her TTT2 mask, where it only covers the upper-half.

But the upper-half is best to be shown :> , i mean look at those eyes..

Back