Taki Vids

Hey, at 4:51 of the vs. ARU vid, Voldo denies WS BB with a block midstring.

That's NC! wtf happened. :\ Voldo was in mantis, and this makes him safer? :C

I watched vs Goofus, vs LP, vs SoraKy and vs ARU. Very sexy. Ivy match, so many clutch moments. vs Goofus had me snapping my fingers.
Haven't watched vs Teflon.

hawkeye, you say you had nerves but I saw a PO game that did not let up and had that precision tweak to **** your opponent's head. You landed hits, you forced mistakes and it even looked like you had reaction on that offense. And those four looked winnable, even if that's just to my untrained eye. You had the presence of mind to use all the move properties available to you to do what you wanted, including space, crouch, and oki. For a first tourney in any FTG... *sheesh*
You're going to be unbelievable after this.

Since I play Raphael, may I ask why you started Raph vs. LP's Setsu? (I think it helped your Taki trip up LP with the MU change for a few rounds, but anything else?) EDIT: I mean since I main Raph and alt Taki, could I maybe try whatever you were doing except reversed (vs. Setsu)?

Wow thx Mandritti..
I use raph cuz I liked him.. Point blank..lol
I neva fought LP until FSAK, so I wanted to feel him out
I shoulda jus used taki from da getco..
But sure mandritti, u can use wateva u want man..

Wow thx Mandritti..
I use raph cuz I liked him.. Point blank..lol
I neva fought LP until FSAK, so I wanted to feel him out
I shoulda jus used taki from da getco..
But sure mandritti, u can use wateva u want man..

Yeah, so everyone could've seen Taki get that ass scuffed up x's 2!

Anyway, would've had more Hawkeye Taki if he dint cancel, but I'll be getting some up this Friday! I personally think he's gotten way better with all of her jank.

LMAO!!! @ LP!!!! FXXK UR 1st COMMENT!!!
But anywho, M y Taki b beating ur ass @ my gatherings....SUCKA!!

Whatever, nugga, it's those TV. ¬_¬

You be cryin' and shit once I get in the zone!

Kinda off topic. But can anyone list all Taki's fast transition moves? Only the moves that are rarely used (but might be useful), not the obvious ones. For example:
BB B214B PO (I think)
6KA 214B PO
Rising B (A+K)A stalker (I think)

Someone correct me. I'm not good at terms.

Back