Taki Vids

Nice you even got that 66B+G escape damage from the knee... don't see that often...

The reason/s: Damn retreating high damage moves: 44B, 4B+K, 4B and i don't know xianghuas input.
Always forces me to do 66K if i don't wanna whiff.
It ruins strings and mix ups like hell and 66K is not at all that great.
If they whore it it's a real pain in the ass because often even 66A whiffs and Mitsu's 4 to mist often even beats WR with a mist 4B, mist 6B or something.

Vs asty i'd advise to turtle a lot and use 4B on his 1[A]B for auto GI. Because if you turtle he may use it to CF you.

Vs voldo i try to freak around more than he does: Tons of stalker, 2A+B, K2, 44K and 22_88A to evade his low moves and confuse him believe me most voldos are not used to opponents who play weirder than him. And they get pissed if they whiff most of the time or only hit you in the air.

Interestingly enough there are some fun and pretty good setups from 2A+B after bombs, though they can be difficult to hit with after A+B because you will need to RCC (recover crouching cancel)

I'll see about making a vid of it when I have more time (in about a week or so)

Personally, I have no idea why I picked up the game again after so long

I have no problems with Mekki cancel into PO but sometimes when i try to do hower aswell i'l end upp sidesteping but if i go into PO from 1BA or AB BA or any of those that a little easier with the timing i have no problem pulling of hower. And speaking about hower is it just me or does hower have an really long recover time? (If you don't do any of the attacks that is). Tryed to pull of some hower fakes and grab as soon as a land it worked a few times but the recovering from landing is just to long maybe if i can make them think i'm gona first attack then when i don't attack they think i'm going to grab but insteed i do some sexy MID attack :D or maybe that is just to deep gameplay and i'l endup getting smacked on the kisser myself lol. Ohh and also my bad matchups woud be X lizardman Talim Zass and Ivy. My best matchups are probly Sieg Cerv Kilik Setsuka. Althoe those matchups are more my personal i don't think that they are close to taki matchups if you look at frames lows mixups etc etc

Dominican Taky Player..

This is my Vid use Taky.. VS the Best Player in Dominican Republic (OMEGA)

Uff... Taky is very dificult to use. i nedd more distace hit..

I Need 66 BA of SC3...

New TakiTech vid posted

This time fun with 2A+B and BT 2A+B

TakiTech4 script and details

6A+B -> A6 (if timed right can RO from really far away)
6A+B -> A6 WR B (basic combo)
6A+B -> A+K, B+G (air throw can RO, less damage than A6 combo)
6A+B -> 2A+B -> WR B (guaranteed)
6A+B -> 2A+B -> k2 (only hits once if bomb hits from far away)
6A+B -> 2A+B -> 41236B (yes, guaranteed)
6A+B -> 2A+B -> 6A+B (Guard will make them stand into second bomb)
6A+B -> 2A+B -> 2A+B

6A+B -> 2A+B -> 41236B (standing makes them take more damage)
6A+B -> 2A+B -> 41236B (70 damage if they stay down)
6A+B -> 2A+B -> k2
6A+B -> 2A+B -> 1A (simple for lazy people)
6A+B -> 2A+B -> 6A+B (minimal damage if they stay down)

A+B -> RCC -> 2A+B -> 41236B (does 75 damage if they stay down)
A+B -> RCC -> 2A+B -> k2 (need to Recover Crouching Cancel to get 2A+B to bounce)
A+B -> RCC -> 2A+B -> WR B (solid damage)
A+B -> RCC -> 2A+B -> 6A+B (guard stands them to relaunch)
6A+B -> 2A+B -> 41236B~G (if they JF tech, you can cancel the UB to avoid getting punished - all in all after a frontal bomb using 2A+B into 41236B is best for damage and you can cancel later on if they do the JF tech)

4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> BT 2K (low and hits grounded)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> BT 2K -> 6K
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> BT 2K -> 6A+B -> 66 -> A6 WR B (reset combo after BT 2K)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> BT 2K -> 6A+B -> A6 (reset into big RO range)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> BT 2K -> 6A+B -> 2A+B -> 41236B (reset again)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> BT 2B (mid mixup - will hit grounded)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> BT 2B 214 PO -> PO step cancel (BT 2B does go into PO for a rare single hit move into PO which can be harder to react to)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> BT 2B 214 PO -> PO K
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> JF BT 2B (note there is a JF timing after you land after BT 2A+B for the BT move to come out very quickly and will continue to juggle - this JF is only a 1 frame window)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> BT 2B 214 PO -> PO 236B -> WS K -> 3bK214 PO -> PORC 1BA 214 PO -> PO B (reset into PO hover mixup)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> BT A+B -> A6 WR B (mid mixup if they stand to block BT 2K)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> JF BT A+B (fast BT A+B - will hit them in the air and they will stand up quickly for an unexpected throw/mixup)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> BT A+B -> 33B
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> BT 2A+B (if you get this as a JF they have to stand and block it)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> BT B+G (need to delay just a second for them to stand up into the throw)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> BT A+G

4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> WRB -> 2K (as with BT A+B, you have to input the combination input - A+B or B+K - right as you land from the BT 2A+B for the combo input to come out, or else BT A or BT K will come out instead - you have to be quick in deciding in what you want to do after the BT 2A+B)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> WRB -> BT 2K -> 6A+B -> 2A+B -> 2A+B (silliness from reset)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> JF WRB -> BT 2K (notice with the JF Windroll back she starts rolling even before they touch the ground from the bounce)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> WRB -> BT 2B 214 PO -> PORC
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> JF WRB -> BT 2B (the JF forces them to guess again)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> WRB -> BT 2B 214 PO -> PO 236B -> WS K -> 3bK214 PO -> PORC 1BA 214 PO -> PO B (reset into PO hover mixup - getting complicated here)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> WRB -> BT A+B -> A6 WR B (BT A+B is only -3 on block - very good mid launcher)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> WRB -> BT A+G (setting up for the big damage later)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> WRB -> BT B+G
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> WRB -> BT 2A+B (silly)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> WRB K -> A+K, B+G (OMG, I found a way to use that move in a mixup)
4A+B,B -> BT 2A+B -> WRB K -> 66 -> A6 WR B (LOTs of damage here)

PO 236 B -> WS K -> 3bK214 PO -> PORC 1BA 214 PO -> PORC 1BA 214 PO -> PO A (in this combo, the second 1BA does not cause them to crumple stun, and in the middle of the ring will cause them to be pushed back really far, however against the wall/edge, the second 1BA PO's stun time is enough to get PO A to combo at full normal damage and leave you at +1 advantage for more mixups - wow 10 hit combo doin 80 damage ending in advantage - very techincal inputs)

Hey Halister cool stuff! I tried that 2A+B stuff too but let up on it.
Trading mix up for guaranteed damage although the mix ups can be very rewarding.
Maybe i start using it again.
Btw is that Ifurita as your avatar? El Hazard rulz!

PS.: How do you like my frame data?

new silly vid demoing the JF BT attack from BT 2A+B

BTW, making BT A+B combo there with the JF makes the juggle 69 damage and can really confuse them if they happen to tap G and stand up immediately to be thrown again.

Also of note...

at the end of the TakiTech4 - that long combo that leaves them at the wall edge and guarantees a free PO A, the use of a PO hover mixup is really good there as well. They are in significant hit stun and are no longer able to back up to avoid the mixup.

Hover A will RO them backwards and track the steppers
Hover B into WS K will RO them as well.

Hallister....This come from my heart man I just discover this website in order to learn bout my char Taki...
Thank u very much very nice work!
I started some it seems like 6A+B is trap :p can you please confirm this one? thx !

Once again thanks a lot for all ur job on taki it's very VERY usefull gratz
do u really thought about the possibilities of ur last video?? this can't be TOO STRONG taki is toooooo strong omg

I watched your videos halister and I must say I was quite impressed but some of it was realy unsafe or would only work against an unaware player, other than that good stuff ^_^!

most of the vids show tech setups, traps and you can tell when the combos are guaranteed.

Hi,

There is some tournament vids of Ramza (Sanctuaire team), the best Taki in France:

Ramza vs Scud 1/8 final:

Ramza vs Kayane 1/4 final:

Ramza vs Saitoh 1/2 final:

What should you do to deal correct dammage to Asta?

Here's some of my vids from matches 3 months back, decided to post on here, they're all online matches

Tha Shogun Vs. CaptainAssKick:
Tha Shogun Vs. TheAsylumhome (Round 1):
Tha Shogun Vs. TheAsylumhome (Round 2):

And my combo/montage video of my highlights in the Spring

Kaze no Yaiba:

I was gonna post the rest of my matches but there was a lot of controversy from my combo/montage video so I didn't bother doing it. I might ending up posting the rest of the matches from the vid, but I know most def. that I will be making another combo/highlight vid.

Back