Taki's Replacement Revealed?!

• Admin
This week Daishi has been teasing that he might do an early reveal of one of the two silhouettes posted about a week ago. He's been asking which of the two silhouettes people want to see most, and today he gives us an early look at a brand new female character!

new character.jpg

Daishi has been rather glib on whether or not Taki would be returning. However, with the reveal of this character, it can be assumed that Taki may only play a secondary role in Soul Calibur 5.

Thanks Daishi! Comic Con 2011 is only a week away, stay tuned for the next reveal!

okay so i watched the capcon trailer, and ya okay im so excited for the new taki girl, but the new taki girl, im thinking shes gonna be like a bonus character in the next sc just like how there was bonus characters in sc like with seong-mina and angol fear. i think they might do that with taki so idk

okay so i watched the capcon trailer, and ya okay im so excited for the new taki girl, but the new taki girl, im thinking shes gonna be like a bonus character in the next sc just like how there was bonus characters in sc like with seong-mina and angol fear. i think they might do that with taki so idk
Yeah, it's highly unlikely that a bonus character would get so much of the spotlight, they're usually an afterthought.

thats true, well i just read that taki has been confirmed by tago san! so hopefully where i read this info, its 100% accurate! its takis apprentice but ya

Too bad Taki isn't returning, but maybe this new one will cheer me up. :)
Btw, doesn't she kind of remind you of Setsuka? I mean, she and Setsuka live in Japan, yet they look like they aren't native to Japan. It'd be interesting if the two met each other, but we aren't sure if Setsuka is returning for SCV. Guess we have to wait... <_<

Setsuka will most likely be returning to SC5 because of her ending on SC4. That and She just started in the SC series so it would not make sense to keep her out. Setsuka will most likely be making an appearance in the future on EVO or GamesCom

Live streams

11 Viewers
izayagenesis
izayagenesis
237 They would call us heroes
1 Viewers
xomegathedeityx
xomegathedeityx
relaxing with games while on break from the lab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members