Talim Is Back to Blow You Away

• Admin
The wind priestess makes her return to SOULCALIBUR VI after being absent from SOULCALIBUR V. From the trailer it seems that she is very capable of block string pressure and has a new parry where she has the option to blast you with wind after it. She looks like a good return to form for the character. How old is she in this game by the way? SOULCALIBUR VI comes out October 19th, 2018.

Talim1.png
Talim2.jpgTalim3.jpgTalim4.jpgTalim5.jpgTalim6.jpgTalim7.jpgTalim8.jpgTalim9.jpgTalim10.jpgTalim11.jpgTalim12.jpgTalim13.jpgTalim14.jpgTalim15.jpgTalim16.jpgTalim17.jpgTalim18.jpg

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
I never said that liking Talim was a bad thing. I was implying that her fans were going to crazy about her character reveal...which can be a mixed bag in its own way considering how her fanbase can be in general.

Honestly does it bother you that I am really not hyped about Talim being in SC6?

No of course not. I'm not a Talim player either so I understand why you're not hype for her. I'm happy for the people that do play her though. It's just I see all of this talk about the "MUH TALIM" players (not from you btw), but I've never actually seen posts like this from Talim fans? Literally just the ones from people who claim these posts exist? I'm not saying they don't exist (every character has fans that ask for them not matter what, like Anna and Lei for Tekken 7 :P), it's just this website appears to make Talim fans look like nutcases.

To be fair though, looking at your reply I understand your original comment a lot more now. It was more that you didn't want Talim players to overreact, not hating on people just for playing Talim. In my opinion there's nothing wrong with them getting hyped for their character, but that is just my opinion and not fact. It's all good man. :)

No of course not. I'm not a Talim player either so I understand why you're not hype for her. I'm happy for the people that do play her though. It's just I see all of this talk about the "MUH TALIM" players (not from you btw), but I've never actually seen posts like this from Talim fans? Literally just the ones from people who claim these posts exist? I'm not saying they don't exist (every character has fans that ask for them not matter what, like Anna and Lei for Tekken 7 :P), it's just this website appears to make Talim fans look like nutcases.

To be fair though, looking at your reply I understand your original comment a lot more now. It was more that you didn't want Talim players to overreact, not hating on people just for playing Talim. In my opinion there's nothing wrong with them getting hyped for their character, but that is just my opinion and not fact. It's all good man. :)
The bad rep from her fanbase came when she was cut from 5 and the outcry for Talim began. That stuff didn’t exist so much here in the threads but more so on various forms of social media and others were completely annoyed at the ones doing so and wanted them to tone it down.

Well either way she’s been revealed. Some are happy, others don’t give a damn. It’s done. Let’s hope this has satisfied the Talim fans and that we can move on towards the next character reveal.

She's baaaack! <3
Been waiting for either Raph or her, now I'm happy. I would have still gotten the game regardless, but I'm glad I can stick with at least one of my favorites.

Does anyone know when it's supposed to be available for preorder on Steam?

I dunno. I feel like we don't know as much about her from this trailer compared to past ones. She might have something retarded that wasn't shown
of course we know nothing from the trailer. I was saying that she must improve drastically from earlier games in order to compete with the insanity. (that ivy move... nuff said)

If thats how it began, then its really stupid. Specially considering how other characters, like Taki, also had an angry fanbase complaining, yet somehow only the Talim fans get hated.

Talim & Zas were unfinished code in SCV with no DLC plans for them. I've heard about "Muh Talim" a lot. They begged for Natsu's FC A+B to be nerfed in SCV.

I noticed her voice got muted or they didn't place her voice in during her battles; especially post 0:33 mark, I can see her lips move but no voice.

Presentation-wise the trailer feels a little under presented and I'm like meh.

NEwayz waiting for my character in hopes he doesn't turn out to be DLC.

Last edited:
This website literally only exists, BECAUSE of Talim.
I said that because of posts I've seen about Talim players. I know some are jokes but I know a lot of people don't like Talim fans. Website may have been too vague of a word to be honest. Didn't mean any offense by it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back