Talim Laggies! :D

Ok. So I double checked the frames. WS a and WS b+k are 2-3 frames apart. So it's not a lag mixup. And because of WS a being nearly unseeable anyway it is not a lag tactic nor lag mixup. %100 legit.

WL A. and WL K are 10 frames apart. But with even the slightest bit of lag thats like 6-7 frames. So in my eyes thats partially Legit. But it's all depends on if WL a/WL k is a mixup offline. If it works offline as well then it is legit. :D

But as for WC a+k, and 11ka they are also %100 legit.

1a = Lag .

How is 11KA legit online? That's like people saying Lizardman's 1K or Kilik/Seong's 1_3A+B (the latter of which I am guilty of using online alot) is completely legit online, just because they're hard to see. Neither of those lows I mentioned fall into the category of unseeable.

Think about it this way; while your opponent might have little chance of blocking those lows offline, you're giving them NO chance to block it online.

Look, I'm not trying to get into a thing here where I compare online and offline or knock anyone who chooses to compete in SC on the internet. Do what you gotta do, and use whatever moves you gotta use to win. But words such as "legit" and "SC online" will never mesh. Ever.

Everything also depends on how many bars you have.

Guess when I play I just try to use what works and don't worry/think about if it's a lagtactic or not.

How is 11KA legit online? That's like people saying Lizardman's 1K or Kilik/Seong's 1_3A+B (the latter of which I am guilty of using online alot) is completely legit online, just because they're hard to see. Neither of those lows I mentioned fall into the category of unseeable.

Think about it this way; while your opponent might have little chance of blocking those lows offline, you're giving them NO chance to block it online.

Look, I'm not trying to get into a thing here where I compare online and offline or knock anyone who chooses to compete in SC on the internet. Do what you gotta do, and use whatever moves you gotta use to win. But words such as "legit" and "SC online" will never mesh. Ever.

becuz 11ka is harder to see AND it dusnt knockdown unless on CH

Like I said, use it all you want online. Forget about the moral codes and all that stuff. I'm not here to start a flame war with you or anyone else, SupHy. I know you're a good Talim player and I respect you. But I stand by everything that I've said.

Like I said, use it all you want online. Forget about the moral codes and all that stuff. I'm not here to start a flame war with you or anyone else, SupHy. I know you're a good Talim player and I respect you. But I stand by everything that I've said.

no flame wars here my friend, just discussing. this is a discussion thread right? lol

The thing about Talim and lag... is that somehow, even with online "boost" she manages to get worse! Isn't that hilarious?! Look at this! BT B can be a frame trap off blocked moves online. You're soooo happy to land it, and then you realize... you CAN'T hit confirm COMBOS. So after successfully abusing lag-tactics you lose your real damage anyway. What a deal!!

Having said that, Talim JP and InsaneKhent are right in that online players shouldn't worry much about the lag tactics being used. I've gotten 1A to work offline, and WC A+K. (WC A+K is actually a decent block setup because of it's recovery.) But understand also, that there's a lot more to lag-tactics than using easy-to-read lows.

Back