Talim Match Video Thread

This was decent. I saw this on youtube the other day, but didn't know you made it. Props for actually attempting to break down Talim in less than an hour, lol. Leaving aside the fact that 2.02 changed a few moves like 6BK and SC 2BAB, I'd say most of this could still hold up for current Talim.

I do think there were a few misses, however, (ie: Unusual combo routes. Wallcombos should start with 22A, WNC K, AABB, or 66A+B. 66A+B wasn't really mentioned at all, despite it being one of her most important moves. Same for 3B, etc) But it does a decent job showing off a few things with her someone brand new might not know of.

Thanks ZeroEffect! Yeah, I got a little creative in some areas haha. 66A+B is a great move and same to 3B (though, I tend to prefer other character's 3B's). Talim can be a bit of a tricky character, but still a lot of fun.

Thanks ZeroEffect! Yeah, I got a little creative in some areas haha. 66A+B is a great move and same to 3B (though, I tend to prefer other character's 3B's). Talim can be a bit of a tricky character, but still a lot of fun.
Yeah she's fun, but a lot of work, lol. I could do an entire video on just her stances.

What programs did you use to put this whole video together?

Yeah she's fun, but a lot of work, lol. I could do an entire video on just her stances.

What programs did you use to put this whole video together?

I can imagine haha. I use the Avermedia Live Gamer Ultra & Power Director. Wish my PC was better, because I occasionally get stutters & hiccups.

Merry Christmas by the way!

Back