Talim Q&A / General Discussion

I for got that * is used for delays in SC. So yeah, it's WC B*B for the slowest version. There are actually two versions of the slow one... maybe WC B*B and WC B**B? They have the same properties but only the first of the two (the quicker one that's still slower than the JF) will launch for free after a BT B 3B{B} stun combo. The second one will be blocked.

BTW, the Soul Gauge damage rankings for her attacks are here.

Yeah there is a Just Frame versions of WCB*B as well. I went and tried it:
WCBB 29dmg
WCB*B 27dmg
WCB*B (Just) 39dmg

While we're at it, another JF move I came across (sorry if it's already mentioned):
33B, 6B 37 dmg
33B, 6B (Just) 41dmg

I don't know about Soul Gauge dmg or any other differences though... Can anyone find out?

Is this what you wanted?The quality's pretty crappy and there's way better looking
Talim screen-shots, well I think xD
149.jpg

spend the 4000G or what ever it is, and "buy" her...same way you get the rest of the cast....

Which way do you usually turn with WC?

I never thought about this until a friend asked me the other day... I usually just use WC do turn away from walls and edges, otherwise I try to stay on my opponent's backside but I do it for the sake of doing something. There's no reason involved. So my friend asked me if left and right handed existed in SC4 and if turning into a certain direction would actually give you more chance to evade certain characters/majority of the cast's attacks.

I laughed it off... but now it's been bugging me. Not that it's WC's overly useful in dodging horizontals, but if knowing which direction to turn helps even by just a little bit, it still helps, right? So what do you guys think about this?

MadsudSabr- Yes, what way you WC may make some moves wiff (miss); it can make a difference.

Just a quick question,

I always seem to have the problem that once I do a WL (manually or after AA6BA) Every opponent just B's his way out of it. Does WL B has any use on that matter? Or is it better to charge UB and cancel it out in AS A+B/B+K/A ?

If the opponent is hittin you while you are goin away (back) from them and you are in the air then nothin will help you.

If the opponent is hittin you while you are goin away (back) from them and you are in the air then nothin will help you.
Which is one of the reasons why Talim is low tier... BB and backstep destroy everything she does.

Back