Talim Q&A / General Discussion

Look a couple of posts up.
JF is just frame. It's a move that requires a certain (usually a few frames) timing and has properties different than the non-JF version.
When your chara performs a JF they turn white (flash) for a second.
Talim has 3 JFs acording to the move list (thank my Brady Guide):
:(3):or:(9)::B::6::B: The regular version has 20, 20 damage while the just version has 20, 30 damage.
Wind Charmer :B::B: The regular version has 12, 16 damage while the just version has 12, 26 damage with GB (guard break) and launch properties.
Wind Sault :B: during hit :K: Is a just frame with 22, 22 damage (there is no regular version of this move).
In some move lists just frames are shown with a : For example WC B:B for the 2nd move above.

I gots a question!

So 6K is obviously very shakeable. If you anticipate your opponent shaking it, what do you think the best option would to use? I was thinking 1A or 66B, but anyone has anything they think is better, feel free to comment.

:B::+::K:.
If you're feelin risky and am in range.
Let's see em shake your :6::K: and then try to :G: before your hit lands, even if they :G: it's an UB (unblockable).
They may try to move so the hit whiffs though.

:B::+::K:.
If you're feelin risky and am in range.
Let's see em shake your :6::K: and then try to :G: before your hit lands, even if they :G: it's an UB (unblockable).
They may try to move so the hit whiffs though.

or they may not move at ALL and the hit whiffs.... but I guess it's an interesting idea.

No auto GIs that I know of and she has never had one in any SC- II/III and now IV.
ZeroEffect317- No risk, no reward.
But maybe that's why I lose and you win, haha.

Mustainekof - She had two great aGIs in SC2 from back turned but they removed them in this game.

Talim JP - not trashing your thought, but just had too many experiences with Talim UB whiffing issues. if you're on even the slightest angle the move just won't hit. game's fault not ours.

Ya I know.
It's probably another one of my ideas that I shouldn't do if I wanna start winnin.

No it's not ok....

How do you get Talim to say "No it's not OK" instead of "Wind hear me"...... I've selected her a few times and she's said this but it's very very rare. I'm thinking I've got to press something? Anyone know? Thanks

Lol I kow i'm hella late. But she only says this if you Use B+k on Yun Seong and sometimes Mina.

Back