Talim Revival!!

Ah! :D Do they have sticks for both systems? I'm normally a PS3 player but I think I would get something from the Xbox community. Hm...

No, usually have to mod a stick if you wanna use if for both systems.

If you use a convertor you will get lag, be it a little or a lot.

I have sticks for both systems.

Thanks, but why am I an inspiration?

(BTW typos in your sig- buttons, people and know; Talim says Kaze O!)

._. oh. lol thats embarrassing. I'll fix it! :D

And cause you've only used Talim! Lol I've always switched between characters and had trouble picking a main even though I love Talim so much. T-T I dont know why I tried to use someone else.

I'm like that.
I made a choice and it will not change (stubborn SOB); I like Talim and she's a good character.

I will never give up or walk out on Talim (that's my thinking), thus if she isn't on the battlefield then I won't be either.
But ya I understand that many people get bored or have a character for different matchups- their choice and it's OK w/me.

As far as I know I'm the only almost 8yr Talim only playa (that never used another character).

Became a premium member.

BTW- You should add ZeroEffect317 to your list. Lookin at his vids and seein his results I think he's also a v. good Talim playa (but that's my opinion).

Gasp! Ok! Ok! So i'm waiting to see what my mom says about me splitting from the bus to go The tourney in Cannes. Sooo! I need tips! T-T

What kind of things should I know and what are some very very very important things to help me against certain moves?

K I just wanna say that I love the name, Luff_The_Talim. I was thinking of an alternative; Pat_The_Talim.

I was thinking that Talim should have her own airline with two quotes I could think of.

Thank you for boarding Talim Airlines, where you ride with the wind.

Remember with Talim Airlines, the wind will be your guide.

Also she should take over Nike Air or Air Jordan with Air Talim sneakers.

With Air Talim, you'll run like the wind.

The Brand new Cadillac Talim. Feel the wind in your hair.

The New TalimWhoopie cushion. So perfect your friend will really think you broke wind.

Still in my infancy with Talim, but she's one of my possible 'mains' for SC5. Will try to get some vids next week, provided someone brings a camera.

Back