Team Battles/Clan Battles

YOU READY FOR ACTION?

• Total voters

Party Wolf

Administrator
Ever thought it would be fun to gather your friends for some team battles? Get your pals together online to form a team and fight other 8WR members. This thread will serve as a matchmaker for different teams to battle it out.

Rules: Same as tournament standard. Both teams should have an even amount of players in single elimination format. Winner is forced to play the next member of the opposing team until he loses or the opposing team has ran out of members. This will be the standard unless requested differently and agreed by both teams.

Leave below your team, members, and system below.

LIST OF TEAMS XBL
TITAN SQUAD:Hates/PartyWolf/FenrisZero/Jimbonator/Marginal/AlexJ
RavensRoost:TwiztidRaven/IRM

LIST OF TEAMS PSN
BROKENTIERSQUAD:IAdoreBunnnies/Zane/Wootie/DarkestRegent/SaltFace/theMenace
Lochlan's Mystery Team

I figured this would be a fun and constructive way to keep interest in the game. Hopefully you guys will support this idea with me. I am willing to stream matches on XBL if wanted. Make sure to post your results so we can see who kicked who's butts ;)

LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS

Also, I'm assuming you can do partial challenges. Like, you don't need to get a full 6 people in order to be destroyed by the mighty TITAN SQUAD--it could be anything from 2v2-6v6.

• Admin
Also, I'm assuming you can do partial challenges. Like, you don't need to get a full 6 people in order to be destroyed by the mighty TITAN SQUAD--it could be anything from 2v2-6v6.
Yes of course. Whatever both teams agree on will happen!

• Admin
I think i maybe might almost have a team for PSN.

IAdoreBunnies/Zane/Wootie/Saneone/SaltFace/myself

Your welcome to join if you want...
Does your group of warriors have a name? Also I can change the players if they don't want in

THIS WOULD BE GREAT, FRIENDLY ENTERTAINMENT FOR EVERYONE. WE'LL JUST NEED EVERYONE TO BE DILIGENT ABOUT UPLOADING REPLAYS. AND THEN WE'LL GET SOMEONE TO PUT ALL THE FIGHTS IN ONE FULL VIDEO OF THE ENTIRE EXHIBITION.

ALSO, I DON'T WANT TO PLAY IF THERE WILL BE CHARACTER LOCK. BUT REST ASSURED THAT THEYOLOSQUAD'S OTHER YOLO'ERS WILL STILL GO YOLO ON EVERYONE.

YOLO

EDIT: WE HAVE CHANGED THE NAME TO BROKENTIERSQUAD.

I would be into this, it's a great idea. Thing is, I always have that constant fear of being the weakest link on a team. I'd rather not bring them down. But this does sound fun as heck! Good luck to the teams!

I would be into this, it's a great idea. Thing is, I always have that constant fear of being the weakest link on a team. I'd rather not bring them down. But this does sound fun as heck! Good luck to the teams!
Don't worry about it. This is all for fun anyways, and I would like more teams (strong ones and weak ones) to add variety.

Our team is pretty much ready. SaneOne is no longer part of the team tho.

BROKENTIERSQUAD: Zane/IAdoreBunnies/Wootie/SaltFace/DarkestRegent/theMenace

Back