Team France *Official*

Special regard to Keev. I have been watching this competitor for a long time now for the most part I have almost all of his videos. As a competitor I see serious talent, mind games, etc. and I think he would have been a natural threat for the entire team regardless of the fact that he uses Nightmare who is lower on the totem poll. I think team France dropped the ball on him.

I agree, no Keev is a big loss for the French team. I'd wager most of the US team players have only very basic matchup experience against Nightmare, and Keev is extremely skilled with him. Nightmare has gotten very little tournament play in the US and has never placed high in a SC4 major iirc. I'm not sure if Keev has much experience against a couple of the US team characters though, so certain matchups might result in both players being equally inexperienced. Are there any videos of him fighting Amy? (though lack of videos doesn't indicate lack of experience) I'd like to see if there are.

You did never really see me. Maybe I'm/was bad but you are the not one who can assert that.

well there was you vs offbeat, you vs omega, and i few others and your style seemed it was based on being really unsafe and hopeing they dont punish you hard and it wasnt very effective in any matches i saw of you but i am sure you have progresses alot since then not trying to be offencive big boy.

I don't believe in counter picking and I hope The Five Kings don't either. I hope and want you guys to go there believing and confident that you can beat everyone in Cannes.

Confidence is all you'll need.

Belial:

*Claps*

I have a much more in-depth one of that I'm going to give to Team USA only.
Player weaknesses, tendencies, pressure choices, etc etc etc.
But yours is very informative and fun to read.

SU's, his heart is in the right place I think, and it's all fun to read.

Omar, you won't have to worry. The only KDZ that will be there is the best one. Every member of Team USA has their own distinct strong point.

My strong point is that I win.

As far as I'm concerned, when I truly put the effort in to win, there is never "no way to win".
This is
France will be learning this soon enough.

As far as I'm concerned, when I truly put the effort in to win, there is never "no way to win".
This is
France will be learning this soon enough.
I hope you wont be disappointed when you will learn that real door arent made of paper. Good luck!

Greven:
I hope you wont be disappointed when you will learn that real door arent made of paper.
ahahaha! "Boards don't hit back!". Excellent!

Maxou: Not bored - excited!

KingAce:
I don't believe in counter picking
But counterpicking believes in you!

S-U:
I was somewhat hired to take u out moving u out of the way of Thuggish
So they made you think Thuggish needs to hide behind your back, hmm, very smart of team USA. "Hired" is the right word - like any mercenary all you will be used for is to distract my attention for awhile and give others a slim chance for victory, a glimmer of hope...

Scud is capable of crushing the entire US team by himself. Just put him in the front and enjoy the destruction :sc2ivy1:

Scud is capable of crushing the entire US team by himself. Just put him in the front and enjoy the destruction
Put Scud in the front as an offering to USA team... after easy win USA will get lax and lose vigilance, interesting strategy, Ring!

haha, seems like I have put more faith in Scud than Belial, but I need to support Ivy players, we are one big happy family after all =P

i had a very good time reading this thread while drinking my morning coffee, and i am super psyched to see how all this unfolds!
gosh, i´m such a geek.

btw, Ring, no team Poland? will you be going to Cannes?

I agree, no Keev is a big loss for the French team. I'd wager most of the US team players have only very basic matchup experience against Nightmare, and Keev is extremely skilled with him. Nightmare has gotten very little tournament play in the US and has never placed high in a SC4 major iirc. I'm not sure if Keev has much experience against a couple of the US team characters though, so certain matchups might result in both players being equally inexperienced. Are there any videos of him fighting Amy? (though lack of videos doesn't indicate lack of experience) I'd like to see if there are.

I haven't seen him go up against Amy's but I imagine he probably has at some point. Maybe. I agree I don't think the U.S has matchup experience against Nightmare like that so he could have been a problem for that alone as well. But the real draw is that u can see strong mind games written all over him so it would have been an important team member fro them.

KDZ:

If you say so then I hope so.

S-U: So they made you think Thuggish needs to hide behind your back, hmm, very smart of team USA. "Hired" is the right word - like any mercenary all you will be used for is to distract my attention for awhile and give others a slim chance for victory, a glimmer of hope...

Thuggish is fine. He needs no help but i'm aware that u have a knack for beating Amy specifically and there is a character lock over there so I figured I would ah "just run through u myself". I imagine it would take no time muahahaha.

Hype!

i had a very good time reading this thread while drinking my morning coffee, and i am super psyched to see how all this unfolds!
gosh, i´m such a geek.

Same question about sweden ?
I ask on Bitterharmony long ago if there are some player out there and I got NO as an answer..

Isn't Amy Keev's secondary charatcer?

I would have to sell half of my room's content to go to france, lol. But even if I had the money, I would probably go alone. It's really disappointing, there was so much love for SC in this country and now it's all gone, I am the last one who still stands =/

Same question about sweden ?
I ask on Bitterharmony long ago if there are some player out there and I got NO as an answer..

hahah, Bitterharmony is dead, pretty much. at least the Calibur section. too bad, really. :/
sweden used to have some solid players! dunno if they´re still playing though.

i might be able to get to Cannes, but i doubt there will be a Team Sweden, hehe.
would be cool if Bean, Kvalsternacka, Madadam, Vane and some other people could join in!
Skatan_Milla perhaps, i think he´s on 8WR even.

might as well take this here, some quick questions. :]
how much does it cost to register for the tournament? and can i travel from sweden to france without a passport? i think i´ve heard somewhere that an ID is enough within the EU?

You dont need a passport within the EU, i dont even have one.

Entry fee is 10 Euro per Tournament per person!

Back