= Teh Gatsu's Official CaS Temple, i mean SC6 Edition =

A couple of recreations to start

GRIFIS- Griffith for you... to add to the Berserk group (for who missed it Gatsu and Zodd are in the first page as very first entries)
I had fun find a solution for forehead hair (is an apple) at start i found a pattern that looked better close up, but fake af from far (ingame fight distance)
This one ingame blend well with actual hair
1542729157982.png

WITCH- I'm into Goblin Slayer these days, plus i thought this group may benefit from an extra pair of boobs lol
Her name is literally Witch as in GS adventurers call each other with theyr type class
Fun af, one of the voices (young woman iirc) is almost identical to the original lol, who follow the anime can try
1542729620354.png

Now last two of the original caracters from my old sketches:

TRISHNA- this was an indian woman as easy to guess, her concept was being some kind of temple guardian irrc
1542730132517.png

MALAKI- Malaki the madman, this was fun lol, one of the few i can remember what the concept was. This guy essentially was a madman cannibal thief that roam the ruins/temples and dungeons searching adventurers to backstab, eat and steal theyr stuff thinking it will make him absorb theyr strenght and grant and long life, total piece of shit LOL.
Yoshi soul-eating style worked perfect on it, and his machete gave the right vibe for the butcher work lol
Was fun also for once do a warrior that is supposed to be kinda weak, chosing ambush, backstab or traps to kill warriors much better than himself
Wich resulted (in the sketch) in him having any kind of armor piece, from samurai pads to scottish warrior to whoever end up being killed by him... this made the design a bit a mess, without the usual single solid theme i like put in my stuff, but knowing the concept i still like the result
1542732960968.png

The Djinn - Total new OC, not related to the old sketches, i did it as design counterpart/nemesis of Ardeshir
Arab name of "genies", was seen as a tricky demon son of bitch, somebody willing to trick humans into believe he can use his powers to satisfy theyr wishes, but ultimately end up fuck them lol.
This is probably the entry i had more fun of this group, Azwell animations do wonders on him. At begin was red, but i did'nt wanted it to be confused with classic european "devil" figure
1542733738647.png

Have a pit pretty similar too that but I couldn't figure out anything for the hairpiece. Pretty dumb that Sophitia's is gender restricted.
Thing is ALL the character-related pieces are gender specific (outside Groh's uniform, but because it's supposed to be a standard one for theyr order)
I just wish we will get the old roman/greek bunch of stuff we got in SCV (together with A LOT of other stuff they removed)
BTW the hair piece is made with two waitress headpieces

Thing is ALL the character-related pieces are gender specific (outside Groh's uniform, but because it's supposed to be a standard one for theyr order)
I just wish we will get the old roman/greek bunch of stuff we got in SCV (together with A LOT of other stuff they removed)
BTW the hair piece is made with two waitress headpieces
They really shouldn't be though. Hell I should be able to make a man with boobs it's 2018 people get with the times.

I'm into Goblin Slayer these days
Binged-watched all (until now) 7 episodes yesterday. My initial reaction was "what the heck" but i really like it so far. The Witch looks lovely but dang...Djinn and Griffith are epic! Amazing OC and recreations :D

Last edited:
Really finding that your latest OCs look beyond impressive. Trishna is definitely one of the more beautiful woman OCs I’ve seen here.

Edit: I’d use the foot sticker and a basic shape (both in rotation) for the Witch’s beauty mark. Careful though since the sticker may not match the skin perfectly. You have to find the right color.

Last edited:
WITCH- I'm into Goblin Slayer these days, plus i thought this group may benefit from an extra pair of boobs lol
Her name is literally Witch as in GS adventurers call each other with theyr type class
Fun af, one of the voices (young woman iirc) is almost identical to the original lol, who follow the anime can try
The...one…that...talks...like...this...ne? really...slowly...ne?

That Aika is amazing! Hate to be a pest, but is the charm of her necklace attached to the chest or head? It seems like a better choice to go with the head but it keeps sinking inside the body. Only say the head since an upper break (even though mid-breaks are most likely) would leave the charm but destroy the necklace.

That Yoshi is so Slick looking. Wouldn't be out of place in SC or Tekken.

Grand Vizier looking Azwel is really well done.

Maximo's shield turned out really good.

Kinda with they would just give us some shield items for the exeq slots

Random as fuck lol, the real identity of the great Hero of the kingdom :D
The idea was design a paladin that was'nt only a symbol for his high fighting skill and bizzarre strenght, but also as noble heroic attitude and class... an inspiration for wannabe knights of light :D

1543277320264.png

Just first shot at the ogre race, a bit Beauty and the Beast while at it lol
Doing the pic montage had fun passing from classy noble poses while masked to more wild ones once unleashed

Last edited:
Great use of Yoshimitsu’s style. I have someone with a French nobility motif myself for my Yoshimitsu CaS planned. I like how you found a use for one of the more specific character styles.

Yeah, despite being a very particular/unique style Yoshi got 2-3 weapon variants that deviate a lot from his core concept, he's more versativile than one expect

Well, as long he does'nt start spinning ingame yoshistyle lol

Back