= Teh Gatsu's Official CaS Temple, i mean SC6 Edition =

My shot at KOS-MOS for the current @Quinion Namco challenge!
Too bad i had to use 2 items on the head piece, will have liked to make her double cannon lol
1543433828546.png

Two things:

I am curious as to how your old creation The Collector came out because I have a similar idea.

And that is an awesome KOS-MOS! That actually improves upon the version found in Soul Calibur 3. I did not think that is possible. I have got to have the formula.

1- Can you reupload a picture of your Collector?

2- I am working on my own take on KOS-MOS using Zasalamel as a base, the Pure Ring as Type X Head Gear, and more White Knight armor.

@BestFightGames no idea where i can find it, probably on the old pc in some group of sketches. I may give it a try this week, eventually i post it

@Umbra4life fun we got FFX stuff at same time (specially thinking it's not even my fav FF). Was going to do a Kimari using the beast guy i posted a page ago, but no-hair for that race fucked my plan(i seen yours i like it). I got an Auron half done but i'm away for the weekend, so will finish it monday i guess. Got a couple more FF ones too, but i want to keep it a surprise :D

@Umbra4life fun we got FFX stuff at same time (specially thinking it's not even my fav FF). Was going to do a Kimari using the beast guy i posted a page ago, but no-hair for that race fucked my plan(i seen yours i like it). I got an Auron half done but i'm away for the weekend, so will finish it monday i guess. Got a couple more FF ones too, but i want to keep it a surprise :D
Haha, yes, that was kinda crazy. And please keep the pleasant surprises coming!! They're always great! 😉

What is your favorite FF btw? 🤔

Oh boy, that Jecht is rad, the attention to detail is stunning! I'm sorry i can't say more, jaw dropped on the floor :P
Also, are Tenzai and Saya your entries for the Namco one-shot contest? If so, they're damn accurate and good-looking, great work :D

@Umbra4life as game FF8 surely had a special place for me, but i liked a lot also the art of 9,12,14,10 and Tactics. FF7 was very good too, but not so crazy higher than others chapters imho

@Ardent yes they were for the contest... happy for Kogoro result, less for Saya

Yeah, i thought too it will have been cool to have compatible the green waist cloth, but at the end was'nt that dramatic... i'm more pissed at no (SCV) sake bottle item lol, that will have added lot of character

My entry for the Zasa incarnations challenge

Wanted to keep some continuity, giving to his incarnations some common traits, keep him ever of african ethnicity in all his lives ( but ever changed face, proportions and in a couple of lives gender) also keept the focus on "close" to each other cultures, making him african/middle-east/mediterranen based (es. ignoring far north or east, or american continent)

For same reason keept the scythe as weapon for all, to represent a continuity of Zasa identity, just as the eye does.
I thought it was fun design thinking each Zasa scythe represent one of his past lives

Wanted to give him a sequence path through pre-SC ages, here the phases:

1- Origin Unknown, once a shaman in some lost african civilization. The original necromancer who was searching a way to immortality. he was well over 100 years old and his magic mutated his body to the point he was'nt entirely human anymore
1544082288397.png

-others inside the spoiler-
2- His first reincarnation, as an high royal guard in Atlantis
1544081692488.png

3- As a Babylonian warrior-King
1544082354788.png

4- As an Egyptian member of the court, acting as Cleopatra's closest advisor
1544082215479.png

5- As a gladiator in Rome
1544082057845.png

6- Zasalamel as we know him, his last incarnation
1544082447990.png

Last edited:
2 more for the Berserk Group

CASKA
1544301758446.png

SHILAT
1544301708897.png

I'm adding all Berserk ones to first page too

A female angelic OC that i thought looks good next to the armored masked angel-giant of few pages ago, fun how a violent style like Cervy's seem somehow classy on her.
The gun shots seem just shock waves generated by the mask lol
1544302033166.png

Just playing a bit with new stuff
1545136198270.png

Changed the style of the Angelic CaS, works crazy good on her ingame
1545136241216.png

Theo Cornaro from Record of Grancrest War
1545136314277.png

Pope Arles, @Norik will be familiar with that as fellow Saint Seiya bro :D
Gorgon Shoulderpads were perfect for this, will have made it a very close recreation, too bad sc6 robbed us of 2/3 of the stuff
1545136380930.png

Back