= Teh Gatsu's Official CaS Temple, i mean SC6 Edition =

Anime of my childhood + being born 30 November i am Sagittarius :D

for me, saint seya, it was THE essential cartoon. And at the time without internet, this cartoon was an event when it was broadcast on TV ... And me, I am of the sign of Gemini ...

Oh my god, I now realize I've been checking 8WR for another month now, anticipating the launch of your new thread each day. How far in are you? Is your AAA thread slated for a 2021 release? ^^°

I literally cannot wait.

Guess spoke too soon

I got a thread for OCs, got one for SC universe related stuff, but nothing for recreations... will just keep use this, wich already have all other recreations too

New pieces gave me idea to do a Raziel from old classic Soul Reaver, seen plenty around that disappointed me, i thought about time to do it right lol

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201205203234.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201205204142.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201205204252.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201205204606.jpg

At first I did a double take because I thought Hakumen was some kind of robot/creature from Evangelion, then I googled him and I realize what he actually is lol. Your CaS of him is so cool!!!
🤩

That is by far the best raziel re creation i've seen! hwang's fighting stance fits him so well. sadly, this is the closest we'll get to raziel being a guest character in soul calibur. anywho, incredible work👍

At first I did a double take because I thought Hakumen was some kind of robot/creature from Evangelion, then I googled him and I realize what he actually is lol. Your CaS of him is so cool!!!
🤩
Thanks! Did'nt added "from BlazBlue" as i thought he was super popular character for fight game fans, maybe i was wrong lol
I'm also considering change his style from Sieg to Haohmaru's... Sieg's is better under some first visual impact factors (size of the katana, stance etc) but ultimately the latter may fit better, i must try
That is by far the best raziel re creation i've seen! hwang's fighting stance fits him so well. sadly, this is the closest we'll get to raziel being a guest character in soul calibur. anywho, incredible work👍
Thanks dude! Fun detail on the hilt there's also a little skull on the centre of the guard bar (like on the Soul Reaver sword), forgot to take clear pic of it lol, but is possible see it a bit in the last pic
I was considering do do Kain too (old SR version), but will take lot of reasoning to maximize what cas allow, considering claws alone would eat 2 slots... one day must try and see if the early result will be good enough to complete it

Thanks! Did'nt added "from BlazBlue" as i thought he was super popular character for fight game fans, maybe i was wrong lol
I'm also considering change his style from Sieg to Haohmaru's... Sieg's is better under some first visual impact factors (size of the katana, stance etc) but ultimately the latter may fit better, i must try

Thanks dude! Fun detail on the hilt there's also a little skull on the centre of the guard bar (like on the Soul Reaver sword), forgot to take clear pic of it lol, but is possible see it a bit in the last pic
I was considering do do Kain too (old SR version), but will take lot of reasoning to maximize what cas allow, considering claws alone would eat 2 slots... one day must try and see if the early result will be good enough to complete it
Yeah, no problem man. oh wow, i didn't even notice the skull on the sword. that's pretty cool👍 oh, you're gonna make kain too? can't wait to see it.

VERGIL, DMC4 version :D
I know the weapon choice may raise eyebrows (as maybe people would expect Mitsu style), but once it get ingame it all make sense, all the launchers, aerial combos and spinning shit give overall a very DMCish vibe to the action
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201229140047.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201229140431.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201229142140.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201229151622.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201229141401.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201229145908.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201229150106.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201229151347.jpg

VERGIL, DMC4 version :D
I know the weapon choice may raise eyebrows (as maybe people would expect Mitsu style), but once it get ingame it all make sense, all the launchers, aerial combos and spinning shit give overall a very DMCish vibe to the action
View attachment 87572
View attachment 87573View attachment 87574View attachment 87575View attachment 87578View attachment 87577View attachment 87576View attachment 87579
Nice! true, the weapon choice threw me off - but then i thought about all the crazy combos he can do in DMC. hwang's hair looks damn near identical to vergil's hair. did you try hoahmaru weapon with this design? that stance would probably look cool on vergil. good stuff man👍

Back