Tekken 6 at Amazon for $45!

Ceirnian

[11] Champion
Right now Tekken 6 is going for $49.99 on Amazon.com. You can get an additional $5 off if you use the code 5TEKKEN6, which takes the price down to 44.99 with free shipping of course if you choose super saver shipping.

If you choose release-date delivery you will be charged 5.98 and they guarantee that you will have the game on the 27th. My total came out to 50.98 which is still about $15 less than market value. Figured I'd make a thread for this so people can take advantage before prices change. Credit goes to some random link I found on TZ forums.

[edit] Links
360 version
http://www.amazon.com/Tekken-6-Xbox..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1256449668&sr=8-2

PS3 version
http://www.amazon.com/Tekken-6-Play..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1256449668&sr=8-1

Whats a good site to go to for Tekken moves and stuff. I love this site for my SC play but wanna see what I can look up and learn for when Tekken comes out on Tuesday.

Thanks for the info. I'd be inclined to buy it from them it I wasn't getting it for $30 at GameStop...SSSHHHHHHHHH.

I'm just gonna get it midnight monday at Walmart and make a night out of it, like I did with SC4, and not risk getting it a date late or somethin. Haha, and I've never even been much of a tekken player, but I'm exhibiting fanatic tactics.

If I can't find it early somewhere, then I will save myself some green and buy it from Amazon. Thx.

40 bucks is my total for it. Thanks for finding this deal. I wasn't going to get it originally (at least not right away), but a 33% discount on a brand new game is hard to scoff at. Who knows how long it'll take before the game drops to budget prices.

That's pretty nice. I'm getting mine from Toys R Us considering they're giving you a $10 gift card when you buy it the first week. In a way it's almost the same deal.

I got this deal and since I had a trial membership of Amazon Prime was able to get it on release date for free shipping. Don't know if I'll be playing it immediately though, but kinda nice to have it on release date :D

So much Hype....

....for a Game thats over a YEAR OLD!!!

I won't lie i'll play it for a 1-2 Months. Thats probably as much as I (or any of us) will be able to stand of that game. Trust me.

"Dooryah!!"

Today's paper shows that Fry's has the Tekken 6 Limited Edition Stick bundle for $99.99

adsoifhdsopifsdofsod god dammit!

Back