Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and KOF 12 to appear at AM Show.

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and KOF 12 to appear at AM

Boskonovich ?

does she have relation with Dr. B in Tekken 3?

oh well...

2132366322_view.jpg

2132366321_view.jpg

info about KOF and video here
and about T6 BR here

I'm not going to even bother with T6. Why the hell did they put weapons in the game? Plus I would stop playing it after a few weeks because I can't do a 10 hit combo worth a damn.

KOFXII looks gorgeous. I been waiting for months to actually see some new video of it in action, and now I can't wait until this game finally comes out. That, and Street Fighter 4. It's a good time to be a fan of fighting games right now.

Kind of like how they did with 2003? Ugh. Oh well, Athena is still in it so all is well.

The videos for T6 and KOF12 look incredible! I can't wait for these games to come out.

I like how you can give Asuka Amy's hair. lol.

I'm not going to even bother with T6. Why the hell did they put weapons in the game? Plus I would stop playing it after a few weeks because I can't do a 10 hit combo worth a damn.

KOFXII looks gorgeous. I been waiting for months to actually see some new video of it in action, and now I can't wait until this game finally comes out. That, and Street Fighter 4. It's a good time to be a fan of fighting games right now.

Item moves are for show. Only a handful of characters have any use for them, such as Lili, who gets a new throw out of her item.

And 10 hit combos (more like strings)? They're useless to learn 'save for memorizing which low to parry if the opponent decides to use one.

Alisa = hawt. Female cyborgs are awesome.

Fun character...though I could use an Asuka/Jin vid too.

Give me Rock! Argh.

KOFXII will be beautiful to say the least. It looks like Kyo and Ash clashed their attacks in the first video? (around 0:43). WTF o_O

Yeah there's a clash system in KOF 12, and clashes seemingly can be cancelled into other moves. There's also a Garou style spin counterhit animation.

NICE :D Now I really need Rock to show up... I wonder how much of the interface they're keeping. I like how clean it is, actually, even if it is just an open test interface. Doing it this way also means no Leaders anymore? Sorry, I haven't really followed the news.

WTF did they do with Ralf? Eww. I just wish that the game had 24-27 characters instead of 20 because the game really looks gorgeous. It will be this and SF4 for me in '09. I'm passing on Tekken 6.

And here's some more info on KOFXII.

http://au.gamespot.com/news/6197909.html

This game has gone back to the traditional 3v3 no tag system so no leaders or LDMs in this one.

tekken6 blood rebellion is suppose to have 2 new characters, new stages, and more tweaks to it like speacial moves,
heres the link

Boskonovich ?

does she have relation with Dr. B in Tekken 3?

oh well...

Nooooo, when have there EVER been related characters in the Tekken series? The very idea is preposterous.

Mishima, Kazama, Chang, Williams..

Back