Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and KOF 12 to appear at AM Show.

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and KOF 12 to appear at AM

Hmm, I noticed a few things from those videos:
You seem to take chip damage during a clash.
C+D attacks can be held to cause a guard break. Back+C+D does a parry then the CD attack. Kind of like SF4's Saving attack.
Supers have a little flash on the character right now.
Kyo's strong DP can hit crossups it seems.
Terry's Crack Shoot can crossup (Could it always do this?)

Hmm, I noticed a few things from those videos:
You seem to take chip damage during a clash.
C+D attacks can be held to cause a guard break. Back+C+D does a parry then the CD attack. Kind of like SF4's Saving attack.
Supers have a little flash on the character right now.
Kyo's strong DP can hit crossups it seems.
Terry's Crack Shoot can crossup (Could it always do this?)

Interesting... I wonder if they're also going to do RC's like how SF4 does it o_o

And no, Terry's Crack Shoot never went over anyone before, as far as I know, so it couldn't cross up.

After further testing I saw no time where Crack Shoot crosses up... But where in the vids do you see it mudah?

Man I hope they made Leona's 6B still count as overhead in combos... In KOF2002 they made it so that it is overhead+kd on its own, but in a combo it's just a standard mid.

Half.

I meant graphically, KOF12 fails.

Hmm, I really like the graphics. It looks really crisp (reminds me of Guilty Gear). Personally, I think 3D graphics are a little overdone and I'm glad SNK decided to make it 2D. Some more characters couldn't hurt, though...

Half.

I meant graphically, KOF12 fails.

If KoF12 fails graphically, then BlazBlue is an epic failure graphically. In all serious-ness, I see no problem with SNKs approach to next gen 2-D. In fact, I agree whole heartedly with their approach to next gen 2-D. The only thing I'm iffy about are the particle effects.

PS: it should be a crime for a male character to look so femininely hawt. D:< Damn you Ash

I haven't been a fan of their graphical style after KOF 2002 but love that this game is 2D so I am hoping that this game makes up for the look that I am not a fan of by being a solid fighter. Some characters look good while other look awful to me. Ralf looks like he's been getting workout tips from Barry Bonds or some shit. Athena has been in the game for 15 years and now looks like she's 12. Kim looks really good though. I still need to see this game live in person though because I had the same opinion on SF4 until I played it. And I hope they put some more characters in the game because 20 is too low.

I'm not going to be happy with KOF12 until they make K' a character. End of story.

K' should be in this game. And I don't like how there are no teams in KOFXII but I guess they did that because it would be pointless to have teams with so few characters.

Yeah, I think he'll be in the game, too, but you never know. After all, they left every pre-pubescent boy's wet dream, also known as Mai, out of KOF11.

Yeah, I think he'll be in the game, too, but you never know. After all, they left every pre-pubescent boy's wet dream, also known as Mai, out of KOF11.

HEY HEY, Im quite a fan of Mai myself. KoF is the one of the few game series I can choose females and be happy about it (Mai, Whip, Blue Mary, and Vanessa) only 2 male characters of the cast I like to play are Iori and Benimaru.

Too bad when all this comes out, SCIV will be dead to most people =(

HEY HEY, Im quite a fan of Mai myself. KoF is the one of the few game series I can choose females and be happy about it (Mai, Whip, Blue Mary, and Vanessa) only 2 male characters of the cast I like to play are Iori and Benimaru.

I'm not saying that you have to be a prepubescent boy to like Mai...it's just that, you know...she's bouncy. Really bouncy. Frankly, I like Mai because she's so fanservice-y. It cracks me up every time I see her neutral stance on CvS.

It's been announced that Tekken 6 will be released on the 360 as well as the PS3 in the fall of 2009. Source.

I like Tekken and I have a 360. Guess that could be good. Sony people are probably mad as hell.

So Q3 of next year?

hmm.........HMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Back