Tekken 7 is a thing...

.. wouldn't she be like 60 years old by now ?

Maybe one day we'll see lar's mother, jinpachi's wife, steve fox's girlfriend.. and all the underutilized female support characters.
She probably didn't age somehow, just like most characters after the time skip of a certain other fighting game.

She probably didn't age somehow, just like most characters after the time skip of a certain other fighting game.
43 Years old Nina Williams.
Screen+shot+2011-04-30+at+12.49.58+AM.png

Dude Cryogenics. Nina and Anna were being tested for some reason...I guess... plot service.

Nina and Anna were cyrogennically frozen just after the events of Tekken 2. The reasons were simple; they were approaching the ripe old age of 23 and would have been hags by Tekken 3 and unable to fight by that age.

Yeah...

See - in the 90s - Soul Calibur was a bit more progressive since the kept a mother of two children on the roster, but Japan - Namco, in particular - still freak out when there's a woman over her thirties, and still single running around beating up people.

Its why you'll never see a fighting game, or RPG female character over thirty unless magic or science is able to keep youthful at the early ages of twenty-two.

hasn't namco historically staggered tekken and soul calibur releases (actual entrants to the main FG series)?

Its either +1 year or -1 year for a Sc6

hasn't namco historically staggered tekken and soul calibur releases (actual entrants to the main FG series)?

Its either +1 year or -1 year for a Sc6

Hmmm... I dunno, I think soul caliber has had some pretty large dry spells. IIRC Tekken 6 and Tag 2 both had at least two years on the scene between Soul Calibur games.

haha dam. didn't even see this thread until bokuho tagged me

~~

muffinman - I doubt angel will be in the game ... she was one of the most unpopular chars in ttt2 ... I think I'm one of the only angel players in the us period lol.

but yeah ... Lili [my main] will probably suck as well ... she's never good and she's basically there just for fan service [although I like her style].

tl;dr : =[

haha dam. didn't even see this thread until bokuho tagged me

~~

muffinman - I doubt angel will be in the game ... she was one of the most unpopular chars in ttt2 ... I think I'm one of the only angel players in the us period lol.

but yeah ... Lili [my main] will probably suck as well ... she's never good and she's basically there just for fan service [although I like her style].

tl;dr : =[

I like Angel! I just wish I knew what to do when I play her.

I would like to see Eliza the Vampire make an appearance on the roster. Also, shout-outs to Sexy tekken force female.

Back