Tekken Revolution (Free to Play)

Nah she is ok, but her potential plateaus quicker than other chars. The majority of online Kazuyas suck horrendously, trust me a top level kaz vs a top lvl alisa, kaz would win nearly every time simply because of little things like
-Alisas tracking isnt amazing, so kaz can SS alot of and punish for heavy damage
-I admit Alisa can deal dirty damage in 1 -2 hits but requires her blades, and would be near impossible to keep those out.
-Range isnt great
-Any flying shit she does, can easily be juggled for half bar combos.
-Kaz can punish nearly everything she does, she can't
Sorry to rain on your parade

Thats okay I brought an umbrella

-She has a safe launcher that potentially leads to 50%+ combos (at least I think since no one is punishing it LOL) its 3B in soulcalibur terms, yeah thats right dont whiff or else

-Her backdash is very good compared to the rest of the cast, im not kidding about this one
-Chainsaws are pretty damaging, but again, can be kept out.
-motherfking rocket arms need I say more Kappa (jk just duck)

Erm... I don't know I'll think about it more later. On the sunnier side I unlocked steve ^.^ I'm still gonna learn alisa though

Here comes a wave,

My main can punish it, Xiao
her back dash isnt great in comparison to others, plus if you're backdashing unless KBD you're gonna eat a EWGF, RIC,FF2,43
I doesnt take much to put the chainsaws away, I've played good Alisa's and they cant keep them out, it just takes an un-seeable low, or jab.

Like I said, on casual play she can a appear decent, but once you start playing people who know some, there isn't much she can do.

She is supposed to be a turtling and poking character anyway. I always put emphasis on landing natural combos or Setting people up for throws like b 1 into u,f 1+2. She has just enough safe moves to keep people at bay while you look for openings... she could use more tweaking for Tekken 7 for sure.

Steve is pretty good apparently, I couldnt say as I never use him and havent played a decent one without lag.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373601790.349887.jpg

Which one is real? Kreygasm

OH MY GOD im salted right now. I just ate 3 demotions in a row in one day, all because of spammers who just turtle behind 6 frame invincibles. I went from Berserker to Brawler in one day.

FML

lol dont worry, just make sure you find out what they did, and chances are its side steppable.
Just think of it as a lesson learned .

Yeah damn right, yesterday I came back 2 ranks. I'm now a fighter, one rank away from reclaiming my old title.

Right now i'm doing great with Steve. I hyped myself up (lol) and I started to roll faces over.

All those red moves being spammed by the Kaz's and Laws are launch punishable.. So ready up a huge juggle once you block them..

All red blocked moves are launch punishable yeah, and also (to a slight extent) stance punishable. I found myself punishing blocked reds with Steves PAB DF+2.

Also, i have no news of any other new characters however for Yoshimitsu, I retract my first statement about his Critical art(red move) It will not be Gehosen, but it will be actually Tsuka Splitter. (F+1+2.) It would make obvius sense that it would become his red move.

The tuna song and What You Will See are amazing.

But the Tekken Revo start up theme is pretty catchy.

The tuna song and What You Will See are amazing.

But the Tekken Revo start up theme is pretty catchy.
I'd say my favorite in Revolution has to be the Character Select. Eternal Paradise is pretty good for my ears too, but I'm not so sure about everyone else's ears. It's *gasp*......Dubstep!

Main Menu and Winter Palace for Tekken Revolution are the only themes I like.

Oh and the female vampire won that poll. RIP in piece Salmon/Mantis.

king's throws: giant swing and tombstone and that f5 toss up HURT! and his throw combos are the stuff of nightmares.. LEARN YOUR THROW ESCAPES! Because I was seriously getting up there in the wins just based on throws alone.

Back