Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

RagingGhost

[10] Knight

This game includes not only the classical 2 Vs. 2 mode, but it adds in a 1 Vs. 2/2 Vs. 1 as well as 1 Vs. 1. To add more into it, you can make 4 players join in and they can play as one character each (assuming you go for the default mode).

Other than that, it's just like the normal TTT2.

So hey, any opinions?

Looking forward to this. Hoping that there are some more characters though. At least Forest Law, Kunimitsu, Tiger and at least 2/3 Jacks would be nice.

It's coming out too soon to add anyone new. The game is really just going to be adding the modified battle system and...that's about it.

They aren't even adding new stages and I would not be surprised if nobody was getting new moves either (just tweaking their existing moves).

The game is fine with the roster it already has (with the exception of not having original Ogre who is in SFxT). Forest, Kunimitsu, Tiger, and the other Jacks are basically copies of Marshall, Yoshi, Eddy, and Jack 6/T-2/whatever the fuck they call it now. They'd just waste space.

Really hype for this game, though. We finally have a 1v1 Tekken that isn't dominated solely by one character (Bob, EVO 2011).

Kunimitsu is the only character that needs to be added. If this is gonna be a big reunion of Tekken cast members, I say do it right.

More stages would have been nice (particularly a couple more infinite stages).

The game is fine with the roster it already has (with the exception of not having original Ogre who is in SFxT). Forest, Kunimitsu, Tiger, and the other Jacks are basically copies of Marshall, Yoshi, Eddy, and Jack 6/T-2/whatever the fuck they call it now. They'd just waste space.

Really hype for this game, though. We finally have a 1v1 Tekken that isn't dominated solely by one character (Bob, EVO 2011).

The Jack on T6 is Jack-6. On SFxT, it's Jack-X. So, the one on this new game is the 6th model.

At least, I hope that this game will be good.

Looking forward to this. Hoping that there are some more characters though. At least Forest Law, Kunimitsu, Tiger and at least 2/3 Jacks would be nice.
I want to see Forest Law, Kunimitsu, and Tiger in a Tekken game again, or at least in the canon. The Tekken series needs to bring them back.

I'm super stoked for the game but I'm not say happy on the whole item thing. It makes it look like Tekken isn't much Tekken anymore. Regardless, I'm still looking forward to playing it. Tekken is one of my all time favorite 3D fighters and I'm anticapating the return of long lost beloved Jun Kazama. She's been gone for so long and I'm happy they brought her back because her new fighting style looks awesome! I can't wait to use her, Hwoarang, Lili, Asuka, & Nina the most but I also want to try my hand with Steve, Jin, & Kazuya.

I also second ShaolinTiger86, I really hope Kunimitsu (the most), Forest Law, Tiger, and even Michelle make a valiant return. :)

I'm super stoked for the game but I'm not say happy on the whole item thing. It makes it look like Tekken isn't much Tekken anymore. Regardless, I'm still looking forward to playing it. Tekken is one of my all time favorite 3D fighters and I'm anticapating the return of long lost beloved Jun Kazama. She's been gone for so long and I'm happy they brought her back because her new fighting style looks awesome! I can't wait to use her, Hwoarang, Lili, Asuka, & Nina the most but I also want to try my hand with Steve, Jin, & Kazuya.

I also second ShaolinTiger86, I really hope Kunimitsu (the most), Forest Law, Tiger, and even Michelle make a valiant return. :)
then it should make you happy to hear they are working on a way to well they are going to look into a way to bring her back to the cannon story in 7

this involves bringing her back to life so its gonna be hard for them to do.

Since the console version will run with the Ultimate update, will you be playing solo or in a tag team?

then it should make you happy to hear they are working on a way to well they are going to look into a way to bring her back to the cannon story in 7

this involves bringing her back to life so its gonna be hard for them to do.
Yeah I remember hearing rumors that they are going to try to bring her back canonically and at first I was against it since I really thought she did get killed by Ogre during Tekken 3 but now I'm a little different. I just hope they come up with a reasonable and well thought out story for her returning canonically.

Does it matter how they cannonically bring back anyone in TTT2 given that TTT games are non-canonical/gaiden style games?

I think they are saying in Tekken 7. In this game they can do whatever they want with the plotline but in the next one they have to pull a plot out of their ass to justify bringing back Jun or whoever else they want to return.

That would be THE Ultimate Tekken game.

Back