Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

TEKKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZ

Important news for EU players!

PSN has recently updated and all announced DLC is there, for free!

This includes
  • Angel, Kunimitsu, Ancient Ogre and Michelle
  • Lili's Skirt costume
  • Snoop Dogg stage
  • Bikini bundle
I have just downloaded it all. This saves us a great deal of hassle as we can get all characters day 1 without having to to pre-order from two different websites!

It wasn't intentional. The EU Playstation Store has a habit of leaking stuff early.

Edit: It looks like it's been taken down. Good thing I was home when all this happened. :P

6ZyrC.gif

I'll just leave this here.

So. . . Everytime you press the "rematch" button, you'll have to watch the loading screen over and over again? It's true?

Ugh ending clips. -__- I have to make sure I don't spoil any of the endings in Tekken Tag 2 like I did with a lot T6.

The person who posted the endings has removed them, but there are still people posting them around youtube. Here's a channel with some of the endings. They aren't as high quality as the other and they aren't in English either.... I believe it's Italian. http://www.youtube.com/user/ForzaItalia1no

It's definitely French. Unfortunately, I'm not fluent in the language, and thus only have a rudimentary idea of what they're saying. :P

Back