Tekken Tag Tournament 2

lost the lead. flag stolen. :D

EWGF ahoy

Flag dro-flag st-flag dr-flag st-Flag dro-flag st-flag dr-flag st-Flag dro-flag st-flag dr-flag st-Flag dro-flag st-flag dr-flag st-Flag dro-flag st-flag dr-flag st-Flag dro-flag st-flag dr-flag st-Flag dro-flag st-flag dr-flag st-Flag dro-flag st-flag dr-flag st-Flag dro-flag st-flag dr-flag st-Flag dro-flag st-flag dr-flag st-Flag dro-flag st-flag dr-flag st-Flag dro-flag st-flag dr-flag st-Flag dro-flag st-flag dr-flag st-round over

Everyone,

As we all know, all industry is based on making money. Nothing more. What jaxel stated in his blog is the only way to get them to think about SC5. People need to spread the word of the Game. Its plain and simple. As for Tekken (insert title here) games, i was not much of a fan, but hey, if they are going to make 3 of them by next year, the fan base for that game is greater then what the SC fan base has. So what Jaxel stated is true in a sense. You want SC5, then you need to get more and more people interested in at least SC4. This way you will get the base to make a dent in their minds.

Well that's my piece on this, hopefully, people will just continue to spread the word of SC5.

I was always under the impression that tekken and soulcalibur were developed independently of each other?

It's probably because Tekken is bigger in Japan than SC is... but that wouldn't be such a bit problem if they worked on SCIV for arcades, even if it wouldn't of got to anyone in the other countries.

I was always under the impression that tekken and soulcalibur were developed independently of each other?

I thought that too... they've probably dragged all the ex-SC-team in to help them to develop the unnecessary amount of Tekken games though. Really? Three games? I still dont understand that.

I'm slightly surprised to say the least. TTT2?
Well, I did like Tekken Tag a whole lot.
However, I sold my soul to Soul Series.
Oh well, reality slaps us in the face.
The only optimism I can stand firm with is: Keep playing that Calibur and support it with love.

I hate how NamcoBandai acts like SC4 wasn't successful enough to justify making SC5. Both of the greatest hits versions are always selling out in stores around me; it's still freaking selling and they're all like we still need proof that SC5 will sell. That is total bullshit. Why should the SC community have to jump through hoops to get a game made when the proof is already there that it will sell? If it includes Mitsu and Seig w/ a huge sword, it will sell to the general public.

I think it's worth noting that the graphics look about identical to Tekken 6- this seems to be more like Tekken 6: BR 2. Personally, I doubt it will take that long to develop it now that they already have most of what they need (movesets probably won't differ much). Just sayin' to the people upset that it's not SC5- that this isn't Tekken 7, and neither is TKxSF.

Either way, I think it's a bit overkill to be working on this at the same time as both SFxTK games, and this is coming from a Tekken player... Lol, I'm confused if the Tekken community is going to be maining TK6, TTT2, or TKxSF when all this is done.

If they want SC to sell in japan they need to make a fucking arcade version BEFORE the console version and make it patchable.
What's their problem, they do it for Tekken...

Bumping with a sexy new trailer:

Miguel looks SO much better, the stages look awesome, and NEW CHARACTER, a female wrestler it seems. I like.

y-Disciple Namco isn`t working on Sfxtk though(that is capcom`s version).The first game i am buying for the ne w tekkens are StreetfighterxTekken and Tekekn Tag 2(I don`t want to buy identical games).

y-Disciple Namco isn`t working on Sfxtk though(that is capcom`s version).The first game i am buying for the ne w tekkens are StreetfighterxTekken and Tekekn Tag 2(I don`t want to buy identical games).Also Don`t the new TTT2 heihachi looks a little like Mitsurugi and even sound like him a little?

I was so happy to hear about this. although i hate TTT on ps2. Im a pretty decent tekken fan since T2 back on psx. This game looks like it won't suck this time around looks like they might have fixed a few things her and there. My team would probably be lili and dragunov or lili and king. Im a pretty good lili player in T6 so as long as the game has her ill be good to go but i have other characters set aside just in case.

Back