[Tennessee] Is anyone out there?

Astaroth136

[09] Warrior
There's a few of us in middle Tennessee that plays SCV, and we have monthlies at Hickory Hollow Mall. Post here or hit me up in a private message.

Tourney information...

1. Middle Tennessee Needs Times!

March 31st, April 28th(Special Edition with TN Dolls!), May 26th, June 22nd(MidWest Championship),

Signups for ALL GAMES start at TWELVE NOON. If you're bringing equipment, I need you here earlier. Tournament should start at 12:30(approximately). We will stay on schedule as much as possible. I need every participant at the scene directly at 11:55. Venue opens up at 10. Closes at 9. PLEASE be on time. I will consider starting without you if you are late unless I am informed ahead of time.
    Tournaments are labeled with the approximate times they will begin below. I will also be doing additional signups at each of these times.

Middle Tennessee Needs Locations!
    Game Galaxy (inside the mall)
    Hickory Hollow Mall
    5252 Hickory Hollow Parkway,
    Antioch, Tennessee 37013

Middle Tennessee Needs Rules!
    - Hosting on Xbox360, setups are encouraged. If you're coming, please bring a 360(we'll put your name on it in case we have some unsavory types) with a game, and television. Please no composite cables on a flatscreen. Please confirm with me if you can bring one.
    - Top placers of the previous month and players that already have a reputation will be seeded based on skill.
    - People travelling together will be seeded away from each other based on the location you give me.
    - If you have a wireless controller it has to have a sync cable attached throughout the whole set and you must be pull the battery after the set is finished. Other TO's will DQ you for this.

King of Fighters XIII 12:30pm
    - Button Config at the character select screen, please.
    - If you accidentally pause or dashboard an already started match, you forfeit the match.
    - Regular matches are best 2 out of 3.
    - Losers, Winners, and Grand Finals are best 3 out of 5.
    - Brackets are double elimination
    - 60 seconds
    - Loser of a match may change characters, Winner may change only Order.

BlazBlue: Extend 2pm
    - If you accidentally pause or dashboard an already started match, you forfeit your current rebel.
    - Regular matches are best 2 out of 3.
    - Losers, Winners, and Grand Finals are best 3 out of 5.
    - Brackets are double elimination
    - Loser of a match may change characters, Winner may not.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 4pm
    - If you accidentally pause or dashboard an already started match, you forfeit the match.
    - First to 3 wins for regular match ups
    - First to 5 wins for all finals games (losers, winners, grand)
    - Double elimination so don't get emo if you lose once.
    - Time limit will be at 99.
    - Winner of a match must retain their characters and assist types. Loser may opt to switch.

Soul Calibur 5 5pm
    - If you accidentally pause or dashboard an already started match, you forfeit the current round.
    - Default Time
    - Stage on Random Select
    - Loser of a match may switch characters, Winner may not.​

Anybody still kicking in TN. I'm looking to get a online group together to play with each other for SC6 when it comes out.

Last edited:
Back