[Tennessee] Obligatory Title

RedDjinn

Dat Hillbilly
[Nashville, TN] Where my Hillbillys at?

Anyone play in the tennessee area ? nashville? memphis? chattown ? jackson? Lemme know ;) I'm tired of online and need to get some "Real Time, Play Time" in.

Guess no one plays.... ah thats what i figured....

Yea like 3 people.... haha big community we have here! :(

Sup Krit.... I'll add you up since your close... maybe we can get some games in with a decent connection....

Streaky, were you at the Play N Trade tourney?

Streaky, were you at the Play N Trade tourney?

I was... lol when you guys gettin together in the boro again to practice?? I'm alot better than what was showed at that tourney... long as i dont have to play on a stool with my stick in my lap on some laggy t.v. ;)

we are all in Nashville... could try to get the knoxville guys to come over for a session, but we have little time lately :P

yo wasup guys? just seein this post and im lettin u all know that memphis plays calibur. hit me up online, peace.

I'm not in TN, but I'm almost on the line between GA and TN (30 minutes to Chatt, TN from my house). Our only real meeting place down here is the arcade. I bring my PS3 and a player brings a TV, we hook it up and play some.

The arcade managers are ok with it, but I think we'll start charging a small all day price just to keep our beloved arcade going. Keep in mind only a couple of us play SCIV, though.

If you're interested in coming, PM me and I'll let you know when we plan to meet up again.

Walnut Square Mall - Time-Out
2150 East Walnut Avenue
Dalton, GA 30720

Since we are all close anyone in here can add me on live i'm sure we will have a good connection so we could play that way too... For now just send me a messege tell me who you are where your from and i'll add you when i get home, my friends list is full so if you try to add me it wont work... and Pixel thats pretty freagin far from where i live lol sorry ;) Maybe i'll see you at that tourney in nashville in November though

Whatsup, we should probably make this a TN thread instead of Nashville.

[Memphis,TN] Bring The Rape Inc.

To anyone who wants to get a throughout owning can challenge me at my PSN. MajinSSJ6Goku

[Memphis,TN] Bring The Rape Inc.

Good Games to my first 8wayrun challenger. PSN pixel09_GA 15-0 my favor. Great Tira best I have played. Its so rare someone plays her she sucks so badly.

Back