[Tennessee] Obligatory Title

[Nashville, TN] Where my Hillbillys at?

RedDjinn is in the Clarksville area. I'll be available to play the week after Christmas if you are free. We can set something up at the arcade or get together somewhere else. Post up if you can.

I can go to the mall on the 29th or the 31st. Only one cuz my girlfriend wants to browse while we play, but not both days. Sorry, my car is a 1978 Ford, and its not great for distance driving.

But I love my car :(

29th would be the best day. What time would be good for you? I'm off that day so any time is good for me.

29th would be the best day. What time would be good for you? I'm off that day so any time is good for me.

10a-2p would be the optimal time for me. Hope that's cool. Do I need to bring anything?

Also, this could change Sunday night. So if that happens I'll leave a message before Monday morning.

That time is fine. Bring a PS3 controller if you have one that you like.

Call me when you are on your way. 615-364-4243.

That time is fine. Bring a PS3 controller if you have one that you like.

Call me when you are on your way. 615-364-4243.

How long have you been playing SC? Just so I can be a little prepared.

Since SC2. Don't worry, I'm a scrub Sophie player.

[Memphis,TN] Bring The Rape Inc.

I heard Big Majin gave up after getting beasted at the last KiT =/

Since SC2. Don't worry, I'm a scrub Sophie player.

Although, from the above comment I have a good idea I still need to ask.

Are you +/-18 years old? My girlfriend is expecting you to be 14 lol.

14? Lol nice, I'll have to tell my wife about that one.

I'm 27.

14? Lol nice, I'll have to tell my wife about that one.

I'm 27.

6 years ahead of me, you're as old as my brother. Well, I'll call you about 10 minutes before we leave. I'm going to try to be there around at 11. Hopefully.

Good games today. Anyone else looking for games needs to post up.

No I didn't Ian I just know that was one of my only chances to win because of my inability to travel especially after I start the Memphis Police Academy this month. I still know how to play the same level.

Just chiming in to say that the title of this thread is FULL OF WIN!

That is all.

No I didn't Ian I just know that was one of my only chances to win because of my inability to travel especially after I start the Memphis Police Academy this month. I still know how to play the same level.

You need to come to the tournament Feb. 21 to redeem yourself.

Tell them there's a big Police training conference you have to go to in Nashville.

Hey Ian, how long will the SCIV part of the tourney last, there's no way I can get the whole day off, but I should be able to get at least the day part of the day off.

Just a reminder fellas, T.i.T 8 is june 13th make plans accordingly and arrange funereal arrangements, people will be slaughtered.....

Back